Fantasmic reservations live!

Glad I’m not the only one that so over the top!

1 Like

Me three.

Seeing times loaded but NONE of us were actually able to book, right? So there is still hope that someday actual reservations will be linked to those times? I just want to see Fantasmic ON my last night before I leave. I would book a dessert party. I would book an ADR. I would do anything except wait in line!

2 Likes

I just find this crazy! I have found myself questioning if they will even release packages at all. :grimacing:

I just got ADR NOW…GO GO GO!!! This is NOT A DRILL!!!

2 Likes

bumping to keep this at the top for folks and tagging frequent posters (as identified by initial post)

@NoBellePrizeWinner @nncybry @stlouie @Nicky_S @roslynkozak_814818 @ThorKat @vcka @Randall1028 @ryan1 @HollyN @DevilEyeDog @JennyK123 @clemensd @Mr_Toad @cramorale @Subothai @LTinNC82 @Peggy808 @melcort10 @Wenmoo @galuchies_463555 @RRS4727 @trish1201_721026

6 Likes

I got one! Good luck everyone!!!

3 Likes

The only one I was able to get was 310 at HBD, very far from ideal. Was hoping for 5-530ish at SciFi. Booooo

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @OBNurseNH . I got one for last week. What a great experience. I had dinner with high school friends and sat in the 3rd row center. We and the entire crowd were so into it, the highlight of our trip.

1 Like

very happy to be wrong. Extremely happy.

I feel seen :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the bump!
I don’t think our weekend has loaded yet (last one of January) but have my eye back on it now!

2 Likes

The Forum sees all and knows all.
Even regarding Benevolent Overlords, apparently

2 Likes

Been checking every few minutes and managed a 335 HBD which fits better into my plan. But still havent seen any SciFi. I wonder if they haven’t populated that one yet. I seem to remember that one being “odd” in the past. I’d much rather spend $49 than $73…

3 Likes

Which restaurant did you get?

Thanks for the bump! I checked a few hours ago and just now after getting your bump. I don’t think, at least I hope they haven’t, loaded February yet. I’m looking for February 7th and tried all the options at odd meal times.

1 Like

Okay, this calms me down. If the last weekend in January hasn’t loaded, then February hasn’t loaded…

And (ducks tomatoes) I think it’s a better meal anyway on top of being more affordable

That would be me also. We’ve never eaten at HBD and do have a ADR for a la carte that we think will cost us under $73 for 2 of us. But to spend $146+ for both of us for a meal of food we may or may not enjoy and can actually finish, I suppose it’s the cost of the reserved seating. :roll_eyes: Disney math, again.

I got the 2nd for HBD at 3:45 and the 6th at 11:10am for HBD.
I’m watching for something later on the 6th for HBD or MM, brunch really isn’t our thing.

Bumping @mathhound.

2 Likes