Fantasmic reservations live!

How odd! I got one and I’m there the week after you!:thinking:

1 Like

And at @Subothai

How very odd! I got one for February 7.

I got an ADR for 2/3. Try the drop down for different restaurants, different times etc.

@mathhound

1 Like

Thank you @Mr_Toad for the bump and reminder in this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m pretty sure they didn’t drop for the end of January yet. Mousedining’s calendar shows availability through 1/8, and then nothing at all until 2/1 when lots shows up again. Very odd.

2 Likes

Oh now I am out of guesses then!

Still not seeing anything lunch or dinner either day of that last Jan weekend and none of my alerts have gone off either.
I think I have a few redundant ones set at this point since I forget whether I have them or not and set new ones…

1 Like

Even though my date loaded, I didn’t get any alerts from the ones I set up! I got an alert from @Mr_Toad, though! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wait, are you going to WDW? Hope to see a trip report!

2 Likes

Oh hrm…
It is so odd to me to think that the early January (still winter break etc) ones would have been snapped up more slowly than the late January if that is indeed what happened for there to be no trace of them.

Good to know that I shouldn’t rely on the alerts though!

1 Like

They really are making this more difficult and stressful than needed! I’ll keep checking.

2 Likes

You will be there the last weekend in January?? We are there 1/27 to 2/4 trying for 1/29!!

1 Like

You forgot about my planning thread? :rofl: Remember the fear of heights and WAT discussion? Our trip dates: February 4-12. This was postponed from pre-Christmas.

1 Like

So sorry! It is stressful.

1 Like

Well I just got a H&V for 2/3 just in case. Nothing seems available in January for whatever reason. I’m going to try more on 2/3 to see if I can get something more our style. The 27th would be ok but the 29th is our preferred. Sci Fi or maybe 50s but I’ve been checking most of the places :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes, but now I remember! I have an awful memory sometimes. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Hang in there! 50s hasn’t loaded for February 7th but the rest did load. I feel that the drop is imminent. It’s the pain of checking.

1 Like

You are forgiven. Busy time of year, especially with 4 young kids!

2 Likes

Yes! We would take 28th or 29th.

Just a quick long-weekend for us.
Hoping for better crowd luck than the same weekend last year - with no events or holidays, I was sure it was going to be clever, low-crowd timing but NOPE it was slammed. I think it was everyone that got Omicron and had to cancel their winter break plans rescheduled for that weekend or something. Super random.

1 Like

Managed to get same time and date for Sci Fi which is better. Still would rather it be earlier in our trip. However, if all else fails we can go on our part 2 in March/April.

1 Like

Sorry if I got hopes up prematurely. I presumed Jan was loaded when I saw my Feb ressies. How odd for WDW to load Feb ADRs before the rest of Jan was loaded. They are performing some sort of psych experiment on us.

6 Likes