"Family versus The Beasts" Trip Report (08/02/20 - 08/15/20)

:joy:

3 Likes

I get upset stomachs very easily. Threw up after Star Tours once. This trip, I took Bodine and rode MS Orange last ride of the day. I was a little nauseas but ok. DH couldn’t ride it and DS is not adventurous. I felt DD was too young to go alone, so I had to do it so not to disappoint her. I was fretting the whole pre-show and another family had to calm me down. :joy: I won’t do it again, but I’m glad I tried.

3 Likes

Really? Are we being punked? :astonished:

I can’t do ST. I have tried three times. No more.

I am adventurous. I love all rollercoasters and most high intensity rides. Not these kind though

5 Likes

Would I do that??? :angel:

5 Likes

People don’t lie on the internet.

9 Likes

Star Tours is brutal, and so is Dinosaur. I can ride most of the Disney rides and am ok to sit out one or two.

2 Likes

I can do Dinosaur, but why would you? :woman_shrugging: #terribleride

5 Likes

So I’ve heard from a Nigerian prince …

4 Likes

We changed our minds. The rain is holding off, so we decided to stay. Heading to FEA and Mexico now.

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

There are hidden remmy ratatouille rats in like 8 of the countires, you have too look up to find them.

Done in Mexico. I found a hidden Mickey I had never seen before…but didn’t have my phone out. It was three Lilly pads.

Now in line for FEA.

12 Likes

Looks like a good day!
I like FEA.

2 Likes

Had dinner. Gourmet Mac and cheese from the food and wine pavilion. Now back at Test Track since it opened back up. We did a super quick tour of the countries. Hi countries! Bye countries!

13 Likes

After Test track, we saved the best for last…

Yes…I jest. We did it because it was a walk on.

On the way back to the Skyliner, found the first place that sells Dole Whip. Immediately bought one and passed it around for everyone to try this iconic snack. The overall opinion was…we were underwhelmed. It was fine. But not something I would ever get again. I think the flavor mixed with ice cream, etc, would do better…but why bother when we can just buy Mickey Bars!

11 Likes

We are back at Pop for the night.

Epcot is still my favorite park, and I really wish we could do a second day. It really is a full two day park. World Showcase got shortchanged.

7 Likes

Sacrilege! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Have to do Figment! Good choice haha

Sounds like another successful day!

Edit to add— agree about dole whip— it’s fine but I’d prefer to have really any other treat. ::ducks::

1 Like

You are fired. Please leave your AP card on the table before exiting the building. Have a magical day! :rainbow:

12 Likes