"Family versus The Beasts" Trip Report (08/02/20 - 08/15/20)

Just went swimming with DS10. Changed and about to head over to the Skyliner to Epcot. Plan to start at Soarin’, lunch, the Living with the Land.

12 Likes

Check out the new pylars in front of SE that were installed last night. I tagged you in a post. Hope you see it before you leave Epcot today. Have fun!

1 Like

Just finished lunch. Soarin’ and LWTL are 10 minutes. Hitting those next.

By the way, don’t order the Power Salad from Sunshine Seasons. It was awful. The chicken was fine, but there is so much kale, it was super bitter and I just threw it out. But my wife shared her meal (she couldn’t eat it all) which was delicious (roasted chicken).

13 Likes

Got B! (But row 3)

4 Likes

72f7

7 Likes

I had the Power Salad in December @ryan1 and loved it! Ha! Different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

The Seas!

13 Likes

I could spend an hour+walking around the Aquarium!

Done with SE…

Here is the…whatever you call it.

In Mousegears now, then Mission Space next.

10 Likes

So… @ryan1 it sounds like yesterday was the last good time to ride RotR for a bit due to the lightning strike! Lucky duck!

2 Likes

Lightning strike?

1 Like

MS Orange, right?

4 Likes

We saw the lightning strike. We were at the bus depot when it struck. It was an incredible sight.

6 Likes

Rain storm is heading in, so Test Track is closed. We are going to take the bus back to the resort and try to come back around 7:30 ish.

8 Likes

HA! I bet people with BGs today feel differently🥺

1 Like

Yep. Orange. No one threw up! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Impressed!

I have never done orange because I know my day would be ruined. My equilibrium would not tolerate it. It’s the entire reason I did not become an astronaut actually. They accepted me into the program and then I told them that I can’t even do MS Orange and they said thanks no thanks.

11 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

I get upset stomachs very easily. Threw up after Star Tours once. This trip, I took Bodine and rode MS Orange last ride of the day. I was a little nauseas but ok. DH couldn’t ride it and DS is not adventurous. I felt DD was too young to go alone, so I had to do it so not to disappoint her. I was fretting the whole pre-show and another family had to calm me down. :joy: I won’t do it again, but I’m glad I tried.

3 Likes