Face Masks

They were. THey’re not foam, though, they’re neoprene.

1 Like

LOL! Definitely won’t, I’m afraid.

1 Like

4 Likes

New signage in parks

11 Likes

Im sure the CMs are tired of reminding people. Hopefully this will help a bit!

1 Like

I haven’t updated in a while but I got new XL masks from ShopDisney a month or two ago and they are great! I’m not sure if it’s just the bigger size but the fabric was completely different from the first iteration of L that I got back in my first order in June. Much softer, smoother, thinner, cooler, and generally more comfortable.

So if you bought masks in the first round and they were either too stuffy, too scratchy, or too small, try ordering a new mask in a larger size!

1 Like

Could you post a photo or link? I don’t see any that specify XL. I think I got it now, thanks!

1 Like

Here’s one that has Adult Extra Large:

https://www.shopdisney.com/cloth-face-masks-4-pack-pixar-2022056532117MS.html?isProductSearch=0&plpPosition=6&guestFacing=Magic-Face%2520Masks

2 Likes

I got some too and I agree with you about comfort. I did alter mine by putting in a bending nose thingy to help with glasses :nerd_face: and fogging. Super easy: cut in a snip and pushed through the nose bar. rand: ToneGod

4.5 out of 5 stars 438Reviews

200 PCS Nose Wire for Mask Nose Bridge Strips Flexible Nose Clip for Face Mask Flat Metal Aluminum Strips

3 Likes

I should mention that the XL were too big for my wife but they are perfect for me, so I wouldn’t go crazy ordering until you find a size and type you like. They have a chart to measure your face on the site but I didn’t bother with that.

1 Like

we bought 4 packs and masks within the 4 packs were different sizes. XL so big on me, L too big on me but after I washed them they fit. Also I used little tiny rubber bands to make the too big ones fit…just as a quick fix. Better to order too big cuz you can do this!

2 Likes

The “new fabric” ones are so much better than the original. Stretchier fabric, much better fitting.

No nose piece, or filter pocket, but they work for quick trips to the grocery store.

1 Like

I have a couple like this. I cut a small slit and pushed a twist tie (with metal) in. It works good enough.

1 Like

If anyone lives near a Paper Store, I was able to get a pack of adhesive metal nose strips there as well. I’m excited to try them on the masks I have that need them

Related: the masks at The Paper Store fit amazingly. They are far and away my favorites and I’ll definitely be buying more there. Not Disney, but super comfortable.

3 Likes

Which masks from the paper store? They have several styles.

Like this
https://www.thepaperstore.com/p/ee-mask-nvy-red-plaid/58133100005?list=adult-masks

1 Like

Got the Star Wars theme in XL size. They are very comfortable and they stay in place a lot better. I did add ties to the loops for more snugness. Thanks for the referral! Never thought I’d say this, but can’t wait to wear them all day.

6 Likes

We used that set too! Very comfortable. We didn’t try them out until already at WDW and found they caused a bit more glasses fogging than we expected. If I were to go again with those masks, I would insert about a 5" piece of 18 or 20 gauge wire for a nose piece ahead of time, or at least not forget to bring some antifog solution. You might have better luck with that than we did though.

ETA: The higher humidity, especially in the mornings, compared to back home could have accounted for the difference in fog rather than the mask itself.

2 Likes

That’s the same set I have and I love them! So soft and slick. I just bought a new set with retro Disneyland / Disney World logos:

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, I definitely need to look into that!