F&G and Coronado Springs! A Live (ish) Solo Trip Report

I wanted to try it before they upped the price. Now I don’t feel the menu is enough for me to try it unless it was a social thing with a group on liners or something. I just wish there were breakfast options available that didn’t interfere with rope drop.

1 Like

It’s so perfect though. I have done it with my husband, with a large group of friends, and solo. Loved every minute.

2 Likes

That first picture! The one with the gorgeous tree and the yellow CBR building…the contrast and sharpness are amazing!

1 Like

Lunch! I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time… :yum:

17 Likes

Wow! Amazing.

Blown away by the vivid color and clarity of these pictures! That food looks like it was shot in 8K. A lot of pro level photography in recent trip reports. The bar has been raised for sure.

2 Likes

Where is this!

Hollywood Brown Derby! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The blood orange margarita is my favorite cocktail of all time.

3 Likes

As others have said, the photos are awesome. What camera are you using?

2 Likes

Just using my Google Pixel XL! Two years old now, but it still gets the job done… I’ve considered buying myself a DSLR one of these days, but it’s hard to justify the cost when I can get decent pics with my phone.

2 Likes

I hope my iPhone 12 does as good a job.

2 Likes

Pixel fan here! I’m gave a Pixel 5 now, but my 3 took great pictures when we went last.

3 Likes

Agree!!

1 Like

Pro-tip: if you don’t mind doing some additional setup for phone-to-phone syncing - even if you get a new phone - keep the Pixel XL as a phone to use for Google Photos backups, as it has the free unlimited high-res photos and videos backup for life.

(I have a Pixel 2 and 4a5G, and bought a used Pixel XL specifically for that reason :slight_smile:)

3 Likes

Yeah, we seem under-represented here, what with @Randall1028 getting people to buy iPhones :grin:

This was taken with my Pixel 2 last Thanksgiving (+ Google Photos auto-stitching):

17 Likes

Oh, really?? I thought I only had unlimited free storage until March, 2022 (three years after I got the phone). :thinking: I will have to look into this…I sure hope you’re right!

1 Like

Actually, I just re-read your comment - if your phone is only two years old AND you still have time-limited free storage until 2022, then it’s likely NOT the original Pixel XL but the Pixel 3 XL. Sorry! But you can still buy the original first-generation Pixel and get the backup feature :slight_smile:

Details here: Choose the backup quality of your photos & videos - Computer - Google Photos Help

2 Likes

Okay, time to get caught up and fill in some gaps in today’s report!

After a late lunch at HBD, I hopped in line for another round of MMRR. Posted wait was 45 minutes and TP said 30 (this was just before 4pm). Waited 29 minutes, so once again TP was more accurate than the official posted wait.

9 Likes

Oops! Yes, I meant to say Pixel 3 XL… Sorry for the confusion! That’s good to know, though. I’ll definitely look into it because I store a lot of photos on google and I’ll need to figure out a solution come next spring!

1 Like

WOW!

(Yes, it’s a complete sentence! Stop trying to eliminate my dramatic gasps crazy forum editor)

6 Likes