F&G and Coronado Springs! A Live (ish) Solo Trip Report

I mean, I think it’s supposed to be a bunny?? :laughing:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: The things you notice when you’re stuck somewhere. That is a creepy looking fella! Good luck with the 1:00 PM drop! I have confidence you’ll be successful!

2 Likes

I agree. I’m surprised how much I love this ride. So fun.

2 Likes

I wish I was as optimistic as you are! :grimacing: Haven’t had any luck when practicing for the 1pm drop at home, so we’ll see…!

2 Likes

Can’t wait!

1 Like

That is an epic photo!

1 Like

You’re a monster. You’re a monster. You’re a monster a monster a monsterrrrrrr!

Thank you! But… Which one? :laughing: Silly phone…

Welp. Today is clearly not my day to ride RotR. :pleading_face:

1 Like

:cry:

After I hit “join” on the home page and advanced to the next screen, I had my thumb poised to hit the next “join” button… But right as I dropped my thumb, the page shifted down and an info link about the attraction appeared and my thumb hit that instead.
:woman_facepalming: :laughing: :
I don’t remember that ever happening before when I was practicing at home. Not that I was ever successful then either… :rofl:

By the time I went back and tried again, it was too late.

The black and white welcome to hs

1 Like

Very first Skyliner ride! (and a surreptitious selfie :wave:)

11 Likes

Awesome pic, and great vocab word! Sorry about the bad BG luck. It will be a great day regardless.

3 Likes

Skyliner destination: Riviera! I’ve never been to Caribbean Beach Resort before either, so rather than transfer I decided to walk through CBR to RR.

Barely made it in time to pick up my Primo Piatto mobile order! :sweat_smile: But my goodness, it was tasty (and the view wasn’t half bad either)!

13 Likes

Looks gorgeous and delicous! Do they serve pancakes all day??

2 Likes

Sadly, no, though that would be terrific, since pancakes are a solid choice at any time of day! :wink: These pics are a few hours old… The PP breakfast menu ends at 11am.

2 Likes

Darn! I’d be all in for brunch if it was offered. And not that $150 CG kinda brunch ykwim?

3 Likes

Pancakes does not a CG brunch make
For me? Worth every penny.
Someday I’ll do it again.

2 Likes