F&G and Coronado Springs! A Live (ish) Solo Trip Report

It does not make me sad that people think of me when they think of that magnificent tree.

It’s amazing the things that connect people. In another thread someone mentioned the cranes of WDW and how I pointed them out in a humorous fashion. It became a joke around here and I honest to God think of the people here whenever - and wherever - I see cranes. And I’ve never met most of you.

Pishaw to those who say online friendships cannot be made and are not real. Some of the best people in my life I only know because of forums like this :heart:

And with that deep thought, I wish you goodnight!

17 Likes

Oh wow, I need to pay more attention to who people are actually replying to! :rofl:

3 Likes

These resort pics are amazing!

2 Likes

That’s weird - in Nov we got anytime FPs when MMRR went down, and we were able to use it on MFSR (the CMs even said “any ride except ROTR”).

Even better though was when we practically walked on MFSR twice before a line even formed, on our 2nd HS day (after RD-ing SDD).

2 Likes

You can use a MMRR pass on MFSR cause they’re the same tier, but you can’t use a TSMM pass on one of the higher tier rides.

3 Likes

Yeah, figured that based on your posting history it was either going to be “swoon” or “heart stopped” or something to that effect :grin:

Indeed. How about this - on @bebe80’s trip report, it made me think he was married to Lisa Loeb :grinning: - because I had just gone through the SongExploder link that @cousin_maude posted (on @Randall1028’s trip report, which you helped derail with the insight about Semisonic’s Closing Time), from which I then clicked to Jewel’s SongExploder episode, which had a link to her music video on YouTube, which then showed a picture of Lisa Loeb in the “Related Videos” section.

3 Likes

Interesting, did not know that. This was our first trip, so we’ve never actually had any real experience with FPPs.

Sounds like it could potentially get quite messy if you have a mix of anytime FPPs, Rider Swaps etc. (e.g. found the thread below via search)

1 Like

Your ride pics were great too :wink:

1 Like

A few more Riviera pics that got missed yesterday to start off the morning:

11 Likes

Saved my favorite park for last… And it’s a beautiful morning! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Tapped into AK at 7:25am but I’m a slow walker and kept stopping to take brief breaks because my old ankle injury decided that this was a good morning to remind me of its existence. So it took me almost 20 minutes to get to the end of the FOP line.

So, this was the end of the line for FOP at 7:43. Across the water from Nomad, just before crossing under the bridge on the path to Africa. TP predicted wait was 30 minutes at this point. By the time I reached the FP taps, the posted wait was 105 minutes. :flushed: Actual wait was 50 minutes for me, which is better than I was expecting with how slow I was getting to Pandora!

8 Likes

13 Likes

Good grief! Between you, @Dreamer and @DumboRunner i have all the morning WDW envy!

4 Likes

We’re at AK today too. We were probably just a bit ahead of you this morning.

2 Likes

Nice! :smile:

1 Like

The line built quickly I thought.

This. 100%

2 Likes

It really did. :grimacing:

I feel so bad for first timers or once-in-a-lifetime folks visiting right now. No matter how prepared they think they are, if it’s this hard for veterans to tour successfully at this time, how must it be for them? :disappointed:

5 Likes

So glad there’s finally something savory offered for breakfast at Pongu Pongu!

8 Likes