Everything, except Via

Beaches and Cream was one TS where I did feel rather crowded and was less Covid-friendly (or maybe I should say more Covid-friendly!). I noticed there were tables outside and asked for one, but they do not do TS outside. There is an outdoor window where you can order ice cream and use those tables. I didn’t think the actual food was anything special. If I had it to do over, I think I would look for dinner elsewhere and go to B&C for dessert outdoors. But then if you are at an off-peak time maybe it wouldn’t be crowded?

1 Like

You’re staying at Dolphin, right? I’m still considering Swan. Am I right that they don’t allow for 60+length of stay ADR’s but just 60 one day at a time? If so, I’m a bit worried some things won’t be available.

2 Likes

Oh $#%&!! I didn’t think about that!!! I’m so wrapped up in the fact that there aren’t Fast Passes that I didn’t think about how ADRs work at Dolphin/Swan…

Yeah, this just hit me when I saw @ryan1 made his selections, and that I’m a few days out (yet to book anything though). I’m wondering if I need to resort to the dirty trick of booking POP separately to make ADR’s and then cancelling after being within 60 and assuming they won’t get wiped out.

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder! After the initial shock of realizing it, I looked at my list and realized I dont have anything that’s too coveted. I’ll probably just hope for the best but not worry if I dont get it. We’re doing a lot of snacking it seems :slight_smile:

Do you need an ADR to just get ice cream outside?

No, it’s just a walk-up window.

1 Like

My anxiety will not be short-lived. I won’t be eating at any TS restaurants and will try my best not to eat indoors.

2 Likes

Thank you, I also was wondering

That’s what I did bc I was too nervous about it.
They don’t get wiped out.

I have also definitely done that!!

@ryan1 did you make your reservations at 6:00am? My ADR is tomorrow and I thought they opened at 7 but TP sent reminder email today that said 6:00.

1 Like

I would love to know this too because I cannot find an answer online at what time the ADRs open and my window is in 6 days!!!

1 Like

Dining has always been 0600
FPP was 0700

3 Likes

OK, time to set the alarm clock on a SUNDAY morning for 6am :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made them at 7. Actually, I tried before 7:00 using my phone, but it wouldn’t work. Kept erroring out at the final confirmation step. So I went down to my work computer and started right at 7:00.

Later, I tried to get another reservation using the phone app and it errored out as well. So for whatever reason I can’t book an ADR using the app.

1 Like

TP’s Reservation Finder found me a Via Napoli reservation on Dec. 3 at 7:30 pm. Interestingly, that was the ONLY time available all day long for Via Napoli. Well, at least we have something booked. We were hoping to find something earlier (5-ish, or perhaps around lunch time).

Regardless, Reservation Finder for the win!

2 Likes

You could restart it to try for a different time if that’s not what you’re most keen on. That will probably come through too

1 Like

I would keep reservation finder looking. I had great success on our last trip with it. I was able to get all of our reservations (even tough ones like Artist Point and Be Our Guest) at our desired times.

1 Like

When I was in college in Michigan, I lived off of Little Ceaser’s. Sounds good right now!

1 Like