Everything, except Via

Where did you attend?

Res finder was finding me reservations right up to the day last November. I even got late offers for Artist Point and Crystal Palace

1 Like

Are all ADRs on line? Or is on the phone with a CM still doable?

I didn’t try calling. Just did it on-line.

I just don’t know why doing it from the phone app doesn’t seem to work. I probably could do it from the phone using the website, but I didn’t try that.

1 Like

If you call in to do it - and you can - you’ll have to wait until phone lines open at 7. Depending on what you’re going for, and when, you might miss out by waiting that hour. For the highest-demand reservations, best to go online for 0600 to do it.

1 Like

What a relief that you have now secured a table at a generic, mediocre, overpriced pizza restaurant. I was worried you might have to try something new after a thousand mile trip and thousands of dollars in expenditure.

It is new…to us. And after researching further, you seem to have the minority opinion. While some people report the service is mediocre (some suggest it is European-like), the overwhelming majority of reviewers rate it highly, although inconsistent.

Ultimately, we’ll judge for ourselves. But $50 for the two of us to eat dinner/lunch in Disney World is no more overpriced than us paying $40 at various quick service places. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You misunderstood. I’m thrilled you’ve snagged the ADR. It must be awful to live in a town (a state?) where you can’t buy pizza.

Oh, so the wait staff at VN aren’t constantly hustling for tips out of a sense of entitlement and fear that they may have to eat your pizza scraps because their employer refuses to pay them properly.

Well, no. What I’m saying is that I read a lot of people complaining about the service there, and many of them were comparing it to the kind of service you would see in Europe or Italy itself. They were even conjecturing that perhaps it was intentional to make the experience feel more authentic. I don’t know, since others were perfectly happy with the service there. Seemed to be inconsistent. That’s the major complaint…inconsistency. Inconsistency of service, and inconsistency of food quality. A few reviewers mentioned how they’ve been countless times, but the food is sometimes really good, and other times “meh”.

Regardless, it seems to be universally agreed that it is the best pizza on Disney property! Maybe it is. Maybe it isn’t.

We have a lot of great pizza options. But we just always get Little Caesars. For a variety of reasons, including:

1. I feel a sense of loyalty, since I worked at LC for 5 years when I was in high school and into college.
  2. Three of my kids have worked there (two are currently working there).
  3. $5 for a large pizza makes it quite affordable for a family who often needs 4 pizzas.
  4. The pizza is actually pretty good, though certainly not gourmet…we’d probably need to trek over to Pizza Papali’s for that. But then, we’d be paying $40-50 per pizza.
1 Like

I must be in the minority. We were not impressed at all with the service, their response to dietary restrictions, or their food.

1 Like

Thanks. 6 am WDW time is 5 here. Internet might be usable. Between 6 and 8 it’s worthless.

I could start with most important at 5. Once the connection slows too much I can then finish with a call.

I am also in the same boat. I have reservations at the Swan and have a reservation at the Yacht Club for the same dates. I am hoping that Disney releases some sort of discount and Yacht Club will become more affordable, but it is looking doubtful. If I have to cancel my Yacht Club reservation and just keep the Swan reservation, I hope I will not lose my ADRs. I will probably cancel Yacht Club at the 40 day before trip start, in hopes that they will not disappear. I am curious if anyone has experience with this, or if they have done some planned work around. Thanks in advance for any help.

Others have mentioned that ADR’s will not be wiped out when using this hack. I’ll be confirming that for myself pretty soon.

I recently made a dummy room reservation to get a head start on ADRs. I cancelled the dummy reservation after the 60 mark for the reservation I was keeping and everything stayed.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this info!

1 Like