Epic Universe News & Construction Updates

i really really wouldn’t do that again if i was him, i expect security is on the look out.

1 Like

Universal has some new patent names.

Darkmoor Tatoo
Confirms the rumored Village of Darkmoor name in Dark Universe (Monsters land)

How to Treat Your Dragon
Could be a candy shop

Toothless’s Treasure
Could be a gift shop

6 Likes

Do they misspell tattoo also or is that just a mistake? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ha! Maybe :slightly_smiling_face:

tatttttoo

I agree, Darkmoor looks like it’s missing a letter!

1 Like

5 Likes

This is a HUGE milestone for the park. SNW and Potter are shaping up nicely. Monsters and HTTYD are both a little behind the other two lands, but probably on schedule. The hub, entrance, and parking stuff is pretty much the last to be done. Going to be an exciting two years till open!

5 Likes

Thanks @josephmatt !

4 Likes

:call_me_hand:

1 Like

3 Likes

Thank you for these updates. I really appreciate this thread!

3 Likes

First trees planted! :sunglasses:

(At Starfall Racers)

5 Likes

That seems agonisingly non-descriptive considering the poster :face_with_monocle::laughing::palm_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

Should I have said, “Oooo, look at the Pinus elliottii!” ? :smirk:

5 Likes

Much better :laughing::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Seems kind of early to be planting trees with all the construction still to go! I wonder what the strategy is there.

2 Likes

The sooner they can get trees established the better, so they can grow more. As they build the park, they’ll keep adding trees/shrubs in areas that will not need to be disturbed anymore or isn’t in the way of anything.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Mindblowing!

1 Like

Walking into Dark Universe (Village of Darkmor) covered in fog. What an atmosphere!

2 Likes

More great close-up drone video footage by Brayden.

Photos of the 3rd Wizarding World land including the Ministry of Magic area:

5 Likes