Epic Universe News & Construction Updates

I wonder what this is an allusion to.

3 Likes

While the large hub in general is a “Celestial” theme, there will be sections with their own side theme. Water, air, fire, earth, and ether. (or space)

Perhaps the Oak & Star Tavern will be in the earth (green) area?

5 Likes

Maybe it’ll be right on the dividing line between earth (oak) and space (star).

4 Likes

Yes maybe! Here are 2 TS restaurant locations from the original design:

ce5f0f81b24800a15984e4ed4c7dc42f0d5408f7_2_1380x918~3

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

There was a report of the Monsters characters that were on top of the old Monsters Café sign being spotted in the storage lot at Epic Universe. (It’s rumored that the new Monsters land will have 2 restaurants.)

These guys:

3 Likes

It’s a general storage area, so while they could be used in the park it’s not a sign they are.

1 Like

4 Likes

Is this the first painting at Epic U? One of the statues of Berk is already being painted in the How to Train Your Dragon land! The other looks like it will happen soon.

6 Likes

Oh cool!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Sharing this from Brayden. It’s some of the best drone footage I’ve seen.

1 Like

2 Likes

I love that Brayden has a license to fly drones. PC Dev put out a video a couple days ago with EU updates and his drone footage was worthless since he can only fly in limited areas. Brayden was actually flying directly over the construction site, which was awesome to see!

2 Likes

Oh I don’t like this abbreviation.

#brexitflashbacks :grimacing:

4 Likes

Yes I saw that too. The drone literally went straight up and straight down lol.

3 Likes

:laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Brayen asking for trespassing and legal threats. What he is doing is illegal in FL (flying a drone over private property).

As long as he is staying above 500 ft, it is legal. Now…I can’t say if he is adhering to that or not! :slight_smile:

1 Like

He puts his dislcaimer there but if the law really is 500 ft, there’s no way he could get shots from some of these angles at 500 ft. He’s hovering practically at the roofline of the larger show buildings.

t

2 Likes