Epic Universe News & Construction Updates

Podcast about Epic Universe.

5 Likes
3 Likes

It’s been a little over a year since this thread was started! Look how far Epic has come since then!

All of these pictures courtesy of Bioreconstruct on Twitter

There a bunch more with plenty of buildings going “Vertical” now. Most are still covered in scaffolding right now though, so I left them out

10 Likes

It is cool to be able to see the construction every step of the way.

You know…it is kind of amazing how all-in Universal went with coasters for this park!

4 Likes
4 Likes

I can’t believe how massive the Wizarding World is. It looks like it could dwarf Diagon Alley!

The 2 hotels just outside the park are getting the colored tiles installed one at a time!

7 Likes

The hotel tiles make me think of the old Breakout style game called Arkanoid.

220px-Arkanoid

6 Likes

I loved Arkanoid :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Yes! Those tiles do remind me of that
I wonder, which ones have the power ups?? :laughing:

3 Likes

Do we know what this comprises of yet?
Is it the ministry of magic?

3 Likes

Yes. Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic is expected

2 attractions, rumored names: Harry Potter and the Battle for the Ministry & Circus Arcanus live show.

2 Dining places and at least 5 other shops.

7 Likes

So cool!!
Can’t wait…

3 Likes

The outside is Paris, a la Fantastic Beasts. You take the flue network to get to the Ministry of Magic in London for the main attraction.

5 Likes

So we’ll be able to take the flue network from World Showcase to the Ministry? Awesome! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Ummmmmmm…

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

For a new look at those tiles from a distance

I loved Arkanoid too! I even had it on the Nintendo. It came with it’s own special controller!

3 Likes

That’s wild. Looking at the curved red coloration edge, I wonder if it will represent the sun or red planet or something. :thinking:

4 Likes

Unless the pricing at the hotels for Epic is all première rates, I’m going to stay over there for sure in 2026!

4 Likes

Are you kidding me. You won’t be able to contain yourself. You’ll be there in 2025, if not opening day. :rofl:

6 Likes

I always avoid the opening of anything!! It’s never “ready”! They are saying “Summer 2025”
as the opening date. Who knows if that is August or May?? I’m planning on it being August, just like VCON was still “Summer”, but opening today.

(Kids went back to school this week!)

I figure if they open by Labor Day, that will get the initial crowds & vloggers through the door. I’m planning on going in February 2026 for lower crowds across all the parks!

(But yeah… I could see myself going to HHN in 2025 and getting a FOUR park AP!! :rofl: :rofl: Maybe they’ll have another sale / “extra” 3 months to entice people)

6 Likes