Epic Universe News & Construction Updates

What I liked about the video was the detailed summary (that’s an oxymoron, isn’t it) of all the attractions available on opening day.

3 Likes

You’ll just have to go back… :smiley::+1:t3:

I am. In December :grin:

6 Likes

Mostly, I tend to be on the lookout for Victoria from Disney in Detail. She is our favorite Disney Vlogger. We think she was somewhere at WDW when we were there in March, but we never saw her. She is supposed to be heading there anytime, so she COULD be there during our trip next week…so I will be on the lookout again for her.

1 Like

Dang is that Molly AND Pugh Tw… One?

3 Likes

Yes, I got a trifecta :laughing::laughing:

It was funny because, at lunch I had gone to the restroom and when I got back, DH and the kids told me they had just met and chatted with Vincent Vision. I was so gutted to have missed him.
Then later that day, DH left the park and I went onto run into Molly, Alan and Tyler. So I was no longer upset about missing Vincent :rofl::rofl:

Rick and Nicky from Rixflix were around a couple of days too, but I’m nervous to approach them in case they’re doing a live stream. We’re in the background of one, which is fine, but I wouldn’t like to talk to them during one.

5 Likes

Same, we’re in the background of one of Rix videos. Didn’t want to bother him as it was one of those long live streams.

Hard to miss all the yellow.

3 Likes

Universal is having a sweepstakes for a 5 night vacation to Epic Universe!

Enter for your chance to win a trip for you and up to three Guests to Universal Orlando Resort, where you can explore five worlds beyond anything you have experienced before at the all-new Universal Epic Universe theme park. Plus you’ll stay close to the action at Universal Helios Grand Hotel, subject to availability.

You could win a 5-night Trip for four people, including:

• Roundtrip airfare to Orlando, FL.
  • Ground transportation between the airport and hotel in Orlando.
  • Accommodations at Universal Helios Grand Hotel a Loews Hotel
  • Admission to Epic Universe, plus a 3-Park 4-Day Park to Park ticket.

https://epicuniversesweepstakes.com/

Good luck! If you win you have to take me since I told you about it!!

If you are weary of a “random” sweepstakes website, just know this comes from standees at the Epic Preview Center

6 Likes

And you should also take me because I can’t enter :tired_face::tired_face::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It’s a deal! If I win, you can tag along! You have to get yourself to the US though!

2 Likes

:handshake:t4: deal :laughing:

2 Likes

Entered! :blush:

1 Like

Great! Now, I’ve got two chances to win!! :rofl: :rofl: :shark: :shark:

I did actually go and enter my wife & daughter too!

2 Likes

WE HAVE AN OPENING DATE!! (speculation!)

I checked the contest rules. They plan to have the park open & operating before contacting the winner.

As Len talked about on Disney Disney the Universal free dinning deal runs through April 10th.

This is a strong signal that Epic won’t open until that offer expires.

Now we know a contest winner will be announced July 2, 2024.

That’s got to be the “window” of when Epic opens! (April 11 - July 4th)

I’m still wagering for a Memorial Day opening! (May 26th, 2025)

8 Likes

Exciting :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

I assume this one is the existing IofA / USF / VB ticket, not an Epic ticket (given that that is stated separately)?

It reads like you get a single admission to Epic along with a separate 4 day ticket to IOA/USF/VB

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking.

1 Like

That’s my interpretation of the language too. I highly suspect the winner will be confused (and surprised to find out only 1 day at Epic).

2 Likes

I think I understand. It would be better if I got multiple days at Epic, but it’s not too confusing! I’ll just enjoy what time I have!! :rofl: :rofl: :shark: :shark: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes