Epic Universe News & Construction Updates

Thanks. I appreciate you thinking of me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I used to be a member of that group. The information was good then. She, however, was also my TA for a few trips including GSC and was not a good one, at all. Because of this I will try to find information other places. It’s also unlikely that we will be doing epic anytime soon. We currently don’t have plans past March 2025 but who knows :woman_shrugging:.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. The info definitely helped put us ar ease for our trip!

1 Like

The information from the group was great! I just don’t want to be associated with her.

1 Like

Wow those standard rooms at Helios are small - 325 square feet! That definitely sounds like they’re pitching it a bit below Portofino Bay etc

2 Likes

Oh yeah, it’s about the same size as Sapphire Falls. But a tad smaller than Royal Pacific.

4 Likes
2 Likes

This is definitely worth 22 mins of your time:

5 Likes

They ranked rides not even done, let alone open?

3 Likes

Based on anticipation :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

Vincent’s ranking seems pretty accurate at this point.

3 Likes

Carnac_the_Magnificent

5 Likes

That’s me!

5 Likes

You’re in the WACHOW Club!?! :joy:

2 Likes

I am! I really like Vincent. He’s not “breaking news”, but is sharing his passion for UOR. Plus, he’s the nicest of all the vloggers I’ve met!

4 Likes

Nice! I remember. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Wasn’t laughing/making fun, my prior emoji is “Joy” :wink:)

4 Likes

I have never met any vloggers…although I was in the same PeopleMover train as Molly from Mammoth Club once!

5 Likes

This Molly?? :lobster:
:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

7 Likes

Yep!

2 Likes

:astonished:

2 Likes

Oh this is not at all acceptable. I have taken 14 trips to Orlando since 2017 and never seen Molly :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes