EMH soft opening begins 9/26

Has anyone there seen signs for this yet? Supposedly starting tomorrow. @Dreamer @Julianne_fki @Wahoohokie @JustKeepSmiling @Randall1028 @LTinNC82 @Shanneepantslovesdisney

Early Theme Park Entry Will Start SOONER Than Expected in Disney World | the disney food blog

4 Likes

Negative. No notifications of any kind beyond an email which I apparently dont rate enough to get.

2 Likes

We are planning to give it a shot tomorrow at AK

4 Likes

No signs in the pool at OKW :rofl:

4 Likes

:roll_eyes: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I started a thread about it. Definitely happening. There are a few people who are planning to test it out tomorrow.

1 Like

Me! :raising_hand_woman:t2:

2 Likes

I knew there was a thread about this already. I did a Search too so I could post there but it didn’t produce your thread. Dang it. Sorry ppl.

We sure did. We’re going to be test monkeys tomorrow for it at AK.

But I told you at lunch yesterday. Disney told me to pass the info onto you.

1 Like

We are running late tonight but we are hoping to test HS.

1 Like

Yes I know. Which is why I mentioned the email. But I, personally, have received no word from Disney. I had to find out by generous people who share the info. Read: you and this forum

2 Likes

It ia odd you didn’t get an email.

1 Like

Yup. But my communication from Disney is spotty at best

Mine can be too.

1 Like

Trying it out at RotR this am. Will report back!

4 Likes

We were walked back from this point shortly after 8:30. We were asked to narrow down to a 2 by 2 line. In the first preshow now.

2 Likes

A friend walked up from the Boardwalk and arrived at 7:15. Hardly anyone there, they were let through security at 7:20 and were in the park by 7:30am. They headed straight for Rise too.

3 Likes

Here’s an article about how it works at MK.

Security opened around 7:55am.

Everyone can enter and head down Main St to the Hub, and can enter any shop that’s open.

Onsite guests are directed to the right and have bands etc scanned . Once clear of the checkpoint they join a rope drop for either FL or TL.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/other/extra-magic-hours/news/26sep2021-how-early-theme-parks-entry-works-for-walt-disney-world-resort-hotels-guests-and-those-staying-offsite.htm

4 Likes

This is going to be our plan next month. Good to know timing makes sense. We have a friend joining us from a further hotel and I’m wondering how pissed people would be if she moved through the crowds to join us.

No way she can get from port Orleans by that hour.

1 Like