DVC You There! - Now with Bonus Content

It will be interesting to see what softer demand does to the rental market. And how that in turn impacts DVC availability.

4 Likes

If you can get there, TWO crazy 1-night deals on 5/29, both around 57% under median.

BRV Studio $176 (equivalent to a $156 cash rate for a Deluxe before tax)

BY FAR the lowest recorded for this room - next nearest price above this was $224.

OKW Studio for $125 (equiv to $111 cash rate)

3-night AK Kidani Studio start 8/11 for $273/night or 21% under

3-night Riviera Studio (sleeps 5) for $342/n or 25% under.

3 Likes

This one is a bit rarer for a highlight:

9-night Aulani Studio start 11/12 for $437/night or (only) 10% under median when compared to ALL rentals recorded for this room.

I usually pick out things up around 20% or more below median, but if you wanted a nice long Aulani room rental, they are not too common.

I’ve recorded 444 Aulani Studio rentals to date.
88 of them were 7-nights or longer.
22 of them were 9-nights or longer.

Also: for this resort there are a relatively high number of low priced-1-nighters that drag that median down.

If you look at rentals 2 nights or longer, this price is more like 17% under median.
Getting more apples to apples, if you only look at rentals 5-nights or longer, it is around 20% under.

The chance of seeing another long rental around this price or lower is fairly slim. Could happen, but slim.

4 Likes

Any DisneyLAND area folks, can snag a 1-night DL Hotel Deluxe Studio on 5/30 for $240 or a HUGE 52% under median.

Back in WDW, if you have any last minute splurgey ideas, 2-night SSR Grand Villa start 5/20 for $864 or 37% under median.

1-night SSR 2BR Villa on 5/31 for $468 or 34% under

2-night OKW Studio Start 7/10 for $220/night or 23% under

2 Likes

Report by MCU3000 on chat that they scored this OKW studio last night - were supposed to move from current OKW res to CBR for that night. With the rental site discount they snagged it for $94 and the CM linked that night to their current res so no moving at all.

$94!

bazinga

7 Likes

That is madness!

2 Likes

This one only appeared last night and starts TOMORROW - and has now dropped in price:

2-night SSR Grand Villa start 5/30 now $628/night, or 54% under median

2 Likes

I think you’ve said 5/20 on this one twice now

I think you mean 5/30 unless it comes with a TARDIS :rofl:

2 Likes

Me no brain today

3 Likes

This would be a fantastic price if I could use it! :joy: If I lived in Orlando I would be jumping on these all the time.

4 Likes

2-night BW 1BR villa start 9/2 for $546/night or 23% under median.

This is obviously a nice deal, but for the record, there has been precedent to see a slight uptick in releases of similar or lower priced rentals for this room in the less than 70 days from check in range. So, if looking for a good deal rather than having a need to lock in to a rental, might be a watch and see situation.

4-night DisneyLAND Duo Studio (sleeps 2) start 1/9/2025 for $301/night or a LARGE 39% under median.

Just about as low as that DL studios go!

2 Likes

This one is really tempting!

3 Likes

Those who like fresh, handpicked DVC rentals served steaming hot: I’ve updated the TP Subscriber’s page of the best ones.

1 Like

Pair of 1-night BW Studios for $312 or 22% under median

On 7/3

On 7/8

7-night OKW Studio start 8/6 for $236/night or 17% under median.

Remember - the general median I reference for each room is based on ALL rentals for that room.
If you look at longer rentals that median goes up - all the way to about 31% under median if comparing to 7-nights or longer!

3 Likes

Some nice new DL rentals today:

1-night Grand CALIfornian studio on 6/13 for $400 or 33% under median.
https://www.dvcstore.com/pre-booked-form.cfm?IDNumber=1020

Personal editorialization: that hotel is way too expensive to me, but in the scheme of things this is among the lowest you might find almost all of the year.

2-night DisneyLAND Hotel Duo Studio start 9/1 for $324/night or 35% under.

4-ngiht BLT 1BR Lake View start 9/1 for $667/night or 20% under.

You an see last year in the same time frame (look for dots in the red columns) there were a few lower priced rentals for this room. They started appearing in the <55 days out mark.

5-night BC 1BR Villa start 9/2 for $621/night or 20% under median.

Again, my personal editorial is woof to that kind of price, but in reality there aren’t too many rentals for this room lower than this. Last year a few lower ones did show up for around mid-Sept.

This one is a VERY NICE rental: 5-night BW Preferred Studio start 9/8 for $322 or 20% under.

There have been a nice batch of rentals for this room in Sept around the same price, but not many were preferred. Also, when looking at just 5-night or longer rentals, this one is more like 25% under median - and that doesn’t take into account the added value of Preferred if that is your jam.

3 Likes

Spent 10 hours yesterday trying to save files from my personal desktop that decided to blue-screen at 8am and needed Windows reinstalled completely. Still not even sure what caused the critical error, but I’m fairly certain it MSFT’s recent update that triggered it.

Mostly venting, but just a quick reminder to the folks here: For god’s sake create some restore points or at least back up your files regularly :melting_face:

4 Likes

I needed to here this! I have not set a backup schedule for our new laptop. :flushed:

3 Likes

In addition to the specific ones below: Also look for a few 1-night Jambo Studios in Oct and Nov for $260 or 20% under.

3-night AK Jambo studio start 7/9 for $252/night or 22% under.

Always the possibility of a lower price rental for that room, but this is pretty close to the lowest we’ve seen in summer and I wouldn’t wait it out if it was a location I wanted to book.

Both at VacationClubLife:
4-night Grand Flo Studio start 9/2 for $320 or 38% under.
1-night AK Kidani Studio 9/30 for $200 or 42% under.

In a month (Sept) where there has been a fairly large number of below median GF rentals, this is just about the lowest price, so $320 is very likely a GRAB IT IF YOU WANT IT ALERT.

2 Likes

SUPER VERY NICE ALERT

3-night OKW Studio start 7/21 for $198/night or 33% under median.

Don’t see many rooms below this price, and if you do they tend to be Sept or January.

Listen to Arnold - He knows.

3 Likes

Price Drop

6-night SSR Studio start 8/2 now $220/night or 25% under median.

SSR Studios in general tend to show up much closer to check in compared to other resorts. But, while we might see some random lower prices for this room - a very small number are lower than this price and many of those tend to be in September. Also, almost all of those are for much shorter rentals.

2 Likes