"Dutchess and Marie's" CATastrophe-free Graduation Whirlwind

True. I’d never seen HP movies and loved Hagrids and Gringott’s. .

6 Likes

“Marie is a jewel” :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

While in line for dinosaur it was getting close to 10:15 AM so I quickly grabbed a EE for 11:30 AM or so. When I got off, I was able to re-shop it for a 10:45 AM. :slight_smile:

Now waiting for a photopass. Listening to kite show.

Don’t know if I’ll make it to fish show @sanstitre_has_left_the_building it only has two shows today.

I notice you aren’t visiting my trip. As if getting prepped for yours doesn’t leave you all the time in the world! :pleading_face:

17 Likes

I feel this way about it too. I hate the movie but feel this ride is beautiful but not worth a long wait at all. If line is short or I’m really in the mood we will do it.

5 Likes

Just tapped into EE and there is nothing I still need to book.

It’s 10:54AM.

MAYBE do animation experience?

16 Likes

@davej

Used your plan for the morning and it was perfect!

9 Likes

I think animation experience sounds fun.

What will you do with the rest of your day? Take a break?! :astonished:

4 Likes

We don’t have a plan.

We have golfing at 8:30PM.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t wait a long time (but I would wait more than 10 minutes).

3 Likes

This, this is foreign. I’m interested to see what you will do with extra time at Disney. I’ve never figured out how to find extra time!

7 Likes

It’s very strange to us, as well.

Headed out to Animation thing.

4 Likes

No interest in Kali River Rapids? I think it is fun, but not a “must do” and you will likely get wet (perhaps soaked).

KRR is the most expensive ride I have ever been on. About 15 years ago, I was trying to talk my then gf into going on it with me. She said if she gets soaked, then I needed to buy her whatever clothes she picked out in the park afterward. I thought we would only get a little wet, but sure enough, she got soaked, and then she and Disney soaked my wallet. Cost me more than an ILL for 4!

11 Likes

LOL.
That’s funny. Oops.

And after being soaked in UOR last month I’m just not interested.

6 Likes

We used to think Navi was lame too. But each time I ride it now, I take in all of the beautiful scenery and wonder at the superb imagineering that went into creating movement within the ride. I will admit though that the last character kind of freaks me out. Her eyes seem to follow you as you exit.

7 Likes
  • Feathered Friends bird show (last time is 3:30)

• It’s Tough to be a Bug (don’t laugh, I think it’s way better than NRJ)

5 Likes

We like NRJ. A thrill ride it’s not, but It’s a way of connecting with the movie and its themes of intergalactic serenity and harmony with nature.

6 Likes

35 Likes

You’re just going to miss it by one day!

6 Likes

Those are great!

2 Likes

I love LaCava but The Lily is the most disgusting drink ever (just ask @Julianne_fki).

8 Likes