"Dutchess and Marie's" CATastrophe-free Graduation Whirlwind

We don’t. I’ve always appreciated FTBBQ. I don’t know anything about Nomad. Fun?

7 Likes

Very “official”, lol.

Thank you all for promoting the brand.

5 Likes

I can’t thank you enough.

5 Likes

They have small dishes, great food. Its a beautiful spot to relax, request outdoor seating if you go.

4 Likes

Forgot to share from Oga’s

The “Dry Ice Droids were damaged.” So drink was bigger but less festive.

23 Likes

No. No they don’t. Some of us don’t ever iron.

22 Likes

The skirt was very wrinkled. Not creasy. Really wrinkled. I didn’t even get them all out. I was afraid to be too aggressive.

4 Likes

It’s a really cute skirt.

3 Likes

We RD FoP. Look 31 minutes I think.
Then Navi. If anyone ever hears me say I’m on my way to Navi again would you please charter a plane and come stop me.
Then KS. Animals super active.
Then meet Mickey and Minnie.
Sunscreened.
Now in Dino

19 Likes

You hated Navi?

I don’t know the movie and, so, it’s just a slow boat.

10 Likes

I know the movie, and it’s still a lame slow boat ride. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :laughing:

I’m not surprised, I know your style. Like me, you need thrill.

7 Likes

Ah, that’s sad! I’ve never done Navi River, only FoP.

I have seen the movie–it’s not the best movie ever, sure. I’m not sure having seen it already would make any difference to your opinion though.

4 Likes

It is a slow boat, but I think it’s lovely.

8 Likes

I quite like slow boat rides, in addition to the thrills. I believe I will enjoy it.

@QwertySC, what’s your favorite park?

6 Likes

Did Marie share your opinion?

1 Like

So do I.

6 Likes

FYI :wink:

2 Likes

Marie is a jewel.
She loves almost everything.
She rarely finds a negative in things. :heart:

HS is my favorite now. It was AK for a long time bc I had a large young family and it seemed to be a great place for little ones. And DH and I went to Kenya for our honeymoon. I still like AK, but there’s not a lot here for me now.

19 Likes

I think it is too short an attraction and although I enjoy it, I will never wait more than 10 minutes for it.

7 Likes