"Dutchess and Marie's" CATastrophe-free Graduation Whirlwind

Oooooh yeah, I remember that now!!

3 Likes

Wow!!! Your daughter’s Pua looks so professional!!! And yours still looks better than mine would :joy:

We did the animation experience for the first time on our last trip and really enjoyed it. What did you think?

And are you going to make it to Nomad? They have some fantastic appetizers

7 Likes

It’s great! If you like cherry cough syrup circa 1975!!

3 Likes

Love the pattern of the shirt you were ironing at 5 am.

Edited to clarify

2 Likes

She looks smugly proud of herself. Is it because her drawing is better than yours?

My DD12 likes to rub that kind of thing in.

4 Likes

I thought she was going to vomit.

2 Likes

I’ll buy you another one in July then. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My two oldest loved any kind of cough syrup or medicine when they were littles. Even robitussin. They’d probably love this.

4 Likes

She’s not. She loves to draw and draws a lot. She loved that animation experience. She was just tickled. :heart:

@Broph1988 i will not be visiting Nomad.

We came back to hotel and are going to swim.

I HAVE NEVER LEFT A DISNEY PARK THIS EARLY!!!

Plan - swim. Dinner at food court. Golf at 8:30.

18 Likes

:astonished:
But seriously–good for you! You need a break.

7 Likes

Just now getting a chance to check out your trip report. I’m so far behind so I just skimmed pictures to the bottom. Looks like you are having a great time.

4 Likes

It’s so so hot.
And she got to do everything she wanted. We even shopped and got snacks twice. But 1PM.

Nemo wasn’t even going to start until 2:30PM.

Fantasia Pool is busy, but we found lounges in the shade.

Going to listen to some podcasts. Hope I don’t fall asleep.

11 Likes

I’m not surprised you didn’t like it, but I’m glad you at least tried it. It’s impossible to know if someone will like it without trying because it is quite unique. Im not a fan of the movie but I like the vibe - it’s like one of those sensory spas. The soundtrack is one of my favorites. And that animatronic at the end is a wonder to behold (it’s lame if that animatronic is down).

Maybe it will grow on you as you reflect on your experience. (My first time riding it was a 60 minute wait so I was kind of grumpy afterward. :joy:)

7 Likes

At first I thought you were talking about the La Cava section of the forum and that Lily was a forum user. (I thought you said “drinker.” :rofl:) Glad Lily doesn’t have to have her forum membership revoked! :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Wellllll. It’s my second ride
Did it in 2019.
I did it today under the “might as well” category. But it’s now in the ITTBAB and FOTLK category.

It doesn’t satisfy with either IP related joy or amazing ride technology.

:woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It’s okay if you fall asleep–you could probably use the nap.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I’m not that mean (am I?)

4 Likes

The pool was busy, but not overly miserable.

Watching the news. Drinking a coffee. Will go to the food court for dinner. Likely very low-quality? But easy.

It’s now raining.
Hmmmm.

17 Likes

Nice pics!

5 Likes

You are not, which is why it was so shocking! And why I instantly assumed she was ban-worthy. :rofl:

8 Likes