Dusinas Do Disney year #6- FIRST trip report-Pandemic Edition

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Good luck!!

1 Like

Woke up with nervous gut :rofl:. But we are feeling ready and confident! DH and I started our morning with a little adult “go get em” and we are first in line for skyliner. Early bird gets the worm

18 Likes

I like your style :joy::joy:

2 Likes

cute mask! did you make it?

1 Like

No, found it on Etsy , I am not crafty :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your trip with us! You have a beautiful family and amazing style, love all the outfits!

Good luck today! :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

My life is complete!!! :sob::sob::sob::exploding_head: happy tears

29 Likes

Yayyyyy!

1 Like

Ha! You beat @Randall1028. He snagged BG 19!

5 Likes

So happy for you!!! Have so much fun!!

2 Likes

Nice work!

2 Likes

Looks like an amazing trip so far. I :heart: Libations from banana cabana pool bar. We were there 3 weeks ago and enjoyed a few “poolside teas”
Enjoy!!

Vitamin Water Zero plus vodka? Must try!

Have a wonderful time joining the Resistance!

1 Like

Obviously, it was amazing!!

17 Likes

Yes! A little bad with a little good. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

So happy for you!!!

I’ve heard this referred to as a “plastic screwdriver.”

2 Likes

Today has been nothing less than epic! Started off much better than Sunday. Looking back it was obvious they were having MDE glitches from the moment we got here and they held everybody up for so long at the health check.

First in line for skyline or around 820. They started loading Skyliners at 9:05. We got off the Skyliners and in line for health check at about 915 and they started letting people in almost immediately. From there we went through security and tap styles also immediately. On Sunday they held us at tapstyles for a while. We were on and off Mickey’s runaway railway by 9:38. We decided to just hit the restroom and grab a snack and wait for the 10 o’clock drop because I just didn’t wanna chance being on a ride and not 100% focused. We found our shady spot over by stroller parking in front of Indiana Jones. DH was on Wi-Fi on an older iPhone 7. I was off Wi-Fi plus I closed Bluetooth and turned off notifications for all of my apps and clothes out of everything. Ever iPhone 11. Logged into MDE at 9:58, hit join boarding group at 10 seconds to go in at three seconds to go I scroll down to refresh one time and it popped up hit join hit reserve and boom boarding group 15. DH said he got the warning sign when his went through.

Then we rode star tours and Smugglers run and by the time we got off Smugglers run our boarding group was called. By the time we were done with rise we were about 15 to 20 minutes late for our August reservation but they got us in anyway.

I’m glad we were in Oga’s at least to say we did it but we would definitely not go back there. It’s just a fun air-conditioned place to look at, nothing special

After that we did all of toy story and then Tower of terror and rockin coaster

Currently waiting for runaway where away one last time with my youngest son. DH and oldest son wanted to go back. Overall an awesome day!

19 Likes