Dusinas Do Disney year #6- FIRST trip report-Pandemic Edition

Great pics! Sorry you missed out on a BG.

Good morning! Today is already starting well, 7:50 bus to MK. First in line at temp check!

Our motto today; Mask up and “Castle” on!!

23 Likes

Love those shirts!

3 Likes

Great shirts!!

3 Likes

another day with great shirts! enjoy mk!

2 Likes

Your boys’ shirts rock!

2 Likes

I’m so freaking jealous because I cannot convince DD’s 17 and 20 to wear matching shirts anymore!

Your shirt game is on point (or is it en pointe?)! What are you wearing today? I bet it’s fab!

5 Likes

We all match!

21 Likes

So far crowds have been amazing. Everything has been walk on so far. We’ve hit fantasy land, tomorrow land and making our way to frontier. Has lunch looking for pascal’s.

8 Likes

LOVE this!!!

2 Likes

Today’s crowds have been unprecedented to me. We’ve been here before and gotten that golden pic with castle with no people so we’ve experienced low crowd days but this takes the cake.

Everything was walk on except PotC and btmr and evening those were only 18-20 mins. We’ve been in and out of the rain but it’s not been too bad.

Here’s a few random pics to show crowds

22 Likes

Wow!

1 Like

Love that Splash pre-drop pic!

Great space there today. Enjoy!!!

3 Likes

Thanks! Makes me feel so much better about switching my next HS day to a weekday!

1 Like

The castle looks fabulous in those pictures! Almost makes me wonder if this one is real after all:

1 Like

Just to follow up on what @Jeff_AZ said about going to Guest Services if you have an issue again with getting a BG for ROTR. The way they are boarding ROTR, it doesn’t matter if it’s 1 person or 4 in the party, it takes up the same amount of “space” in the ride. They are only putting one party in each ride vehicle. So it doesn’t increase capacity for them to add people from your group to your boarding party.

I’m probably more concerned about your riding ROTR than you are! LOL

3 Likes

Me too! :joy: If you don’t get a BG on your next day, go ahead and even show Guest Services your BG from the previous day, if you have a screenshot, or explain your situation.

2 Likes

Yes I will!! Thanks! :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you!!! I definitely appreciate the encouragement and support!

3 Likes

Oh no! We’re you booked there? What are they telling you?

1 Like