Dusinas Do Disney year #6- FIRST trip report-Pandemic Edition

I believe it opens at 9 am.

TDD arrived yesterday :wink:

Crazy morning! Did not trust skyliner, decided Uber, he wanted to drop us at boardwalk and make us walk. I politely said no thanks. So he did take us to HS and we waited till lot opened. We are here. Through health screening at 9:20 ish and still at tap styles at 9:35. Hoping it’s soon!

3 Likes

So really bummed. Rise of resistance VQ is down. I wonder if it’s because I was seeing this at 9:15

We have hit all of TSL by 10:20. Heading to Star Wars now

11 Likes

your dress and your boys’ shirts are great! but your hat… is awesome! have a good day at hs!

3 Likes

0900 hrs

1 Like

Try again – MDE was down but it seems to be back up, so maybe that was connected to the VQ issue?

2 Likes

I noticed it was back up. I was hoping it would drop at 11 but no dice

2 Likes

Hope they do something so everyone still has a chance to join a BG.

1 Like

MDE was down and I couldn’t log into the forum here either for a few hours this morning; weird

1 Like

I too had trouble getting onto the forum this morning, I thought it was my phone

1 Like

neither my phone or desktop would load it

1 Like

Outfits are a 10 out of 10! VQ for ROTR being down is :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:.

I did not trust buses for HS on our trip either. We took a lyft every time. Although never as early as you were there.

3 Likes

BG was a complete and utter fail…and I’m almost embarrassed to admit that. We had practiced so much but under the pressure I wasn’t expecting my heart to be pounding so. Both DH and I got a BG…only for OURSELVES :roll_eyes:. We didn’t click selected al bc it wasn’t highlighted at the first drop. Second drop it was but closed out in a second.

Because of this we switched our next HS day to Wednesday (not sext Sunday) in hope for less people.

Anyhoo…it’s been a great day. MFSRx2, RnRx4, ASSx2, and everything else once. Dinner at sci fi. So spread out and nice. Also seated early which never happens!

Highlight also was my name on a billboard in RnR queue!

18 Likes

I think the MDE glitch this morning set i you up behind the 8-ball. I think it is wise to change your next HS day to a weekday. :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

Otherwise it sounds like you’ve had a great day!!!

3 Likes

You should have gone to Guest Services and asked to add the rest of your party to your BG! They have been known to do that. Still might be able to if you are still there.

6 Likes

Home via skyliner at roughly 6:20- walk on, back in room at CBR within 10 mins. That’s makes up for no BG. Haha. Kids and DH LOVED building a droid at the depot. Plus we had a run in with chewey where he spent a long time interacting with us!

21 Likes

They look like htye are having a ball at Build a Droid! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

They were. So was my third child, the big one haha. DH also made a joke at heath check joking if he needed to pull his hair out of the way of his head (he’s bald) and when CM ask my youngest his age to make sure he can ride alone my DH pipes up and say “I’m 40!” So far no CM amused but I am haha😆

10 Likes

A great day! More great photos!

1 Like