Dreamer and Daughters Do Disney—An attempt at a live trip report

I really wanted to go there, but DS just wasn’t in the cards for us this trip. I’m excited to follow along! I hope y’all have so much fun!!

4 Likes

It was such a perfect evening at DS. The weather was beautiful. The crowds weren’t crazy. Dinner was delicious.

30 Likes

I knew I could count on you to bail me out.

4 Likes

Love the night time photos!!

4 Likes

There are always so many places we want to eat. It’s not possible to do it all in one trip. We originally had an ADR at Raglan Road but last night I just randomly checked MDE and there was an ADR for Homecomin. The girls were so excited.

10 Likes

It’s hard to tell but that silver of light to the left of the balloon is actually the moon.

5 Likes

Is Budget always a long line? I just reserved Budget through auto slash but I will change it if that is a common occurrence!

Have fun!

2 Likes

In my experience, yes. Book with Alamo and choose the direct to car option after online checkin. There is no need to stop at the rental desk, just head outside and they will show you to your row of cars to choose from. Every time I walk by the Budget desk at MCO on the way outside, there is a very long line. You will not regret switching to Alamo.

8 Likes

Ha ha. There should be situations when Forum jail doesn’t weigh in.

Have a great trip, excited to be going along with you.

6 Likes

I want the deviled eggs.

5 Likes

Gorgeous pics! I love DS at night.

2 Likes

Grown up sippy cup!!! :tropical_drink:

8 Likes

Did it snow at Disney springs? That’s a thing now, right?

1 Like

I feel like Homecomin would be a wasted meal for me since I live in the south, but man I would like to have one of those deviled eggs!

3 Likes

I typically do notice a line at Budget that is longer than most our car rental counters. Yesterday was the worst I had ever seen.

They were so good!!

2 Likes

It was lovely and not crowded after we had dinner.

2 Likes

It was a must!!:upside_down_face:

1 Like

I live in the south too but still love it!!

4 Likes

Day 2–We are headed over to our Disney hotel this morning. Staying at BWV. We have to meet the scooter rental company soon. It’s a long story but basically Lizzy dislocated her knee and broke her ankle six weeks ago. The knee dislocation is a recurrent issue and she actually having surgery the week after Thanksgiving. She has braces and boots but with the amount of walking at Disney I felt she needed a scooter.

16 Likes