Dreamer and Daughters Do Disney—An attempt at a live trip report

Per recommendation of @OBNurseNH, I got the deviled eggs in August. I think it was my favorite part of the entire meal. Delish!

6 Likes

Homecoming is a great score. Raglan road was a bit disappointing out last visit.

Starting to regret our change from WDW to Aulani…just from the few pics. Excited for more.

5 Likes

Mine is always packed in my Disney box!

1 Like

They are something else. I could practically taste @Dreamer’s picture

2 Likes

They were so good. The girls almost stopped me from ordering them.

1 Like

Aulani will be great!

2 Likes

I totally forgot to bring mine from past trips.

2 Likes

We checked out of our DS hotel. Drive over to the Boardwalk. They delivered the scooter right on time. We stored our luggage and enjoyed some of the holiday decorations.

It’s a little drizzly but the temperature is amazing.

20 Likes

Wise mom, glad to know her surgery is so close, love BWV .

5 Likes

OMG! Those eggs!!!

4 Likes

We ended up having to rent Disney scooters in July when she dislocated her knee on the trip. Disney scooters are expensive.

4 Likes

I know! I need to find the recipe. :yum:

2 Likes

Hey! I am trying to hide my green eyed monster! It isn’t working very well. I hope you have the best time. Can’t wait to see your pics!

4 Likes

would expect nothing less from Disney.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

We had a great breakfast at Trattoria.

29 Likes

So tired of our cooking, the food pics are making me jealous, (except for the red meat… too early for me for that) Must have fuel for the day tho!

6 Likes

just catching up from yesterday… love that you’re doing a trip with your lovely girls. have a wonderful time! and, thanks for sharing with us!

2 Likes

Drool… Those are the things we ordered! Lots of food. Fond memories. Hope you are enjoying yourselves.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about the knee. Just wondering if dislocations are part of the growing years. DS dislocated his knee when he was 14. Dislocated the same knee when he was 16. Doesn’t need surgery, yet. But he’s had to give up a few knee “twisty” sports. Hang in there. Scooter will help with all that walking.

2 Likes