Dreamer and Daughters Do Disney—An attempt at a live trip report

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to do this trip report. I loved doing my last one, but I didn’t knew if people would be interested in another one.

Background—Girls trip!! It’s myself and my twin DDs21 (Lizzy and Kathryn because I don’t want to call them A and B—twins hate that). We are all APs and Disney fanatics (Lizzy a bit more than Kathryn). The girls are both seniors in college at the same university. They were supposed to join DS and I on the October trip, but their fall break was canceled. So we just had to make that up. I actually suggested the whole family spend Thanksgiving week at Disney, but DH nixed that idea. So he and DS are at home with the 6 pets!! Good luck to them. :joy:

Today was the girls last in person class day for the semester. They will be virtual after Thanksgiving. I worked this morning and then headed to their apartment. We will leave for the airport in a few minutes so more to follow.

40 Likes

Yay! Glad you decided to do it! :grin:
Look forward to following you on your trip with A and B :wink:

4 Likes

Hooray!

3 Likes

I hope you have a great trip with the girls! Safe travels!

3 Likes

Um … of COURSE we are!!!

Looking forward to hearing all about it! :blush:

10 Likes

Yay!! I’m so happy!!!

2 Likes

Have a fab time!

2 Likes

If you were going to Universal on this trip, they could wear Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts, but bringing those IP’s into WDW would be frowned upon. :laughing:

Have a great trip!

4 Likes

Hmmm now if only there was a Disney IP…

6 Likes

Hahaha! I used to call the youngest 2 tweedle dee and tweedle dum when they were younger!

4 Likes

I’m so excited to follow along!

2 Likes

Thanks. :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

My DH still actually refers to them as Thing 1 and Thing 2. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

We had a little traffic on the way to the airport, but easily parked, checked bags and went through security. Our longest line was for Starbucks.
Uploading: 925E52A3-E964-4BD7-8284-C16E438FEB8F.jpeg…
After grabbing our drinks, we made it to the gate just as boarding began!! Nice timing.

5 Likes

So the SW app has decided that the forum is a dangerous website and keeps blocking me from visiting it. And it won’t let me upload photos. Ugh.

3 Likes

I was trying to post my tasty Starbucks drink.

I almost never drink Starbucks anymore so it was a nice treat.

15 Likes

I don’t post much but I follow along and am interested!

3 Likes

Awesome. Thanks. The report will get better soon.

3 Likes

Lovely sunset from the plane.

26 Likes