Dreamer and Daughters Do Disney—An attempt at a live trip report

Have a great trip!

1 Like

Thank you. It makes me excited to do the report when I hear that.

5 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to follow along, have a great trip.

1 Like

Im sooo excited for ur report! What a beautiful sunset on the plane! Im an aisle person.

1 Like

I am too but I handed my phone to one of the girls who was by the window. She probably found it annoying that I asked her to take a picture on my phone. She also called me basic when I took a photo of my Starbucks drink. :joy:

17 Likes

Made it to MCO!!

35 Likes

So glad you decided to do the report, have a fabulous time.

4 Likes

We grabbed our luggage, picked up our rental car (I’m weird and really have to have a car). Luckily we rent from Alamo which is super quick. The line for Budget was insane. There seriously must have been 50-60 people in line. And then we headed to

We are staying at the Hilton in DS just for tonight. We checked in, freshened up and headed to DS. And now we are having dinner.

21 Likes

And thanks to everyone for all the encouragement to do the report and safe travel wishes. I wanted to respond to everyone but then realized I would end up in forum jail. :joy:

15 Likes

Dinner was so good!! Love Homecomin!!:heart_eyes:

29 Likes

Oh delicious fried chicken and donuts! Two foods I very much miss. Is that mac and cheese on the side? What fabulous choices for dinner. You’re off to a great start. I wish I had upcoming dinner plans again with you.
Have a blast and thanks for the report.

8 Likes

Thanks. It’s actually mashed potatoes with bacon and cheese. The mac and cheese is so good here.
We got two entrees between the three of us. The portions are huge.

10 Likes

And of course for dessert we had to have hummingbird cake. Our server said it makes a good breakfast. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

20 Likes

That works too. Yum!

1 Like

They were a little much. I couldn’t eat a lot of them.

1 Like

Of course its dangerous. Its full of fanatics and enablers. :rofl:
Have ALL THE FUN!!!

13 Likes

Woot Woot!!! The Masked Marauders are on the prowl.

3 Likes

Well that’s true!:wink:

3 Likes

That’s where all the cool kids end up, just ask @LoveBug53
Bail money is available. :wink:

12 Likes