Dreamer and Daughters Do Disney—An attempt at a live trip report

Thank you. It’s the iPhone 11 Pro Max.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m sure it will be great—it’s MK!!

2 Likes

THAT’S IT!
I hate Hummels

3 Likes

Beautiful view from the room this morning.

Breakfast at The Wave was good but soooo slow. We were seated at 7:45 and ordered immediately. We got our food at 8:20. It put us way behind and we barely made it to MK by 9. I had anticipated being here early.

The eggs Benedict were great. Lizzy had the crab version which was tasty.
I love MK.

Not the greatest photos due to the bright light. I will hopefully take better ones later.

27 Likes

They look great enough to me!

3 Likes

Thank you. I did a little editing which helped.

2 Likes

These pics!!! Looks like a beautiful morning! So frustrating about your breakfast taking so long tho.

3 Likes

Thanks. It’s okay. I’m at MK. All is good.

5 Likes

Waiting in line for 7D. Probably a mistake.

25 Likes

Ugh. That’s not good, especially with ordering immediately. I have the same idea for next week with a 7:40 at the Wave. Hoping this was more of an isolated incident, and glad you still got to MK at opening, even though not as early as you hoped. DW has been super excited about the Eggs Benedict. Didn’t realize there was a crab version. Sounds delish.

2 Likes

Breakfast was great and our server was wonderful but not sure why it took so long. I still think it could work for you. Be there 20 minutes before your ADR and you should be good.

2 Likes

have a great day at mk! weather looks lovely so far!

1 Like

It is beautiful today. Sunny and 72. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Still in line.

The line wrapped around the ride counterclockwise and all the way back to BOG. I wanted to bail but Lizzy insisted.

20 Likes

Entering the vault!!

16 Likes

A little less creepy but still creepy.

1 Like

I am sitting here thinking it is still really early, but as I woke up a bit, I remembered you are 3 hours ahead :joy:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness does that eggs bene look delicious! :drooling_face:

1 Like

At Cali Grill brunch they have a lobster version. The most tender, butter poached lobster I have ever had. OMG I’m dying thinking of it.

4 Likes

Once you’ve finally seen that key you cannot unsee it. I cannot believe how long it took for me to notice it!

4 Likes