Dreamer and Daughters Do Disney—An attempt at a live trip report

Yah we didn’t make it as early as I would have liked but it’s okay.

2 Likes

They were!!:yum:

1 Like

Those are delicious. I’m sure I’ve said it 100 times before but I’m mildly obsessed with brunch at CG. I hope it returns.

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one!

1 Like

We just had to have our picture with the carriage.

And just because I love Tangled.

We saw Chip and Dale!

And the “parade”.

28 Likes

Same. Same.

1 Like

Just dying over those blue skies! Looks perfect there today

4 Likes

It pretty much is!!

2 Likes

Not Hummels - I actually like those. No, there are life sized versions of the flea market chachkies that one of my aunts had all around her house.

1 Like

That is what made my dinner there top my list of bad Disney dining experiences. I had a glass of wine, a bowl of soup, and a steak, and from the time I sat down until the time I was finally released it was almost 2 hours (the last 40 minutes of which was trying to get my check). And to top it off, the waitress (I will not grant her the title of “CM”) was inattentive and just plain rude. It’s the only time I wanted to override the automatic 18% TIW tip and leave her about 10% (or less). I barely made it back to the MK for my Wishes preferred seating…

1 Like

I love how the characters are so available! Is that carriage new? I don’t recall seeing it last season. :thinking:

1 Like

That is frustrating. The food was good this morning.

1 Like

It wasn’t here last month. I remember in the past there sometimes was a carriage during certain parties. Maybe MNSSHP or MVMCP?

3 Likes

I think it’s seasonal

2 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

Got to love MK, it is in the by-laws!

That is perfect weather!

2 Likes

We then did POC. We waited 35 minutes. Everything had a wait. Then it was Big Thunder. I love that ride.

And then it was snack time.

27 Likes

I want that skirt that you are wearing!!!

Cute shirts too!

2 Likes

It’s a Sparkle running skirt. I love them.

2 Likes

Next up was the Jingle Cruise.

I don’t feel it was as decorated as past years.

We saw some princesses.

16 Likes