Dreamer and Daughters Do Disney—An attempt at a live trip report

SDD was posted as a 70 minute wait, but we waited 40 minutes. So fun at night.

The park was closed by the time we got off the ride. I did take some nighttime photos.

28 Likes

Definitely not to early, especially with WDW transformed into a Christmas wonderland…

3 Likes

Those peppermint figures are kinda creepy

7 Likes

But that Echo Lake shot is “chef’s kiss

Edited: I’m trying to make it better and it’s only getting worse LOL

2 Likes

Agree!!

I think it’s the lighting maybe.
Less creepy in daylight?

9 Likes

Thanks. I thought the reflection of the lights on the water was pretty.

3 Likes

We had a lovely walk back to BWV from HS. The weather is so perfect.

We then went to the hot tub which felt so good on my sore feet and back.

20 Likes

No it’s the faces. Worse in daylight :joy:

6 Likes

Thoughts on Day 3–I am so grateful that my kids are skilled at grabbing BGs. And I’m quite glad we went back to sleep after we got the BG. Not having to stress about making it to the park before 10 was great (I know 10 is late morning but except for DH known of us are morning people). I forgot just how short the walk to HS is from the BWV. I love the Christmas decorations at HS. Sitting outside today in the perfect weather at Baseline Tap House was amazing. I’m putting that on my must do again list.
Once again the park was not as crowded as I was excepting. Such a nice surprise.

Tomorrow is MK!!:heart:

18 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I’m so enjoying your trip report. We are going in 2 weeks with our DD18 and DD21. As much as I loved taking them as littles, it is a blast when they are older!

6 Likes

Great pictures!

2 Likes

They kind of have a Hummel-like feel to them, I guess. But then, I think Hummels look creepy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. It is easier with adult children (usually :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).
You’re going at a perfect time.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

They kind of do.

Day 4–It’s MK day!!:heart_eyes: Somehow I convinced the girls to get up early and head to The Wave for breakfast. The big challenge of the morning was getting the scooter in the car, but we did it!!

12 Likes

Amazing pix!! What kind of camera do you use?

1 Like

Epcot is so beautiful at night! I love the nighttime pictures!

I am glad that Lizzie was able to snag a bg for you!

ha ha ha ha ha

me too…were they playing Christmas music?

I guess that answers that question

I really liked my meal at HBD. That soup!!!

YUM! Have fun today!

3 Likes