Dream Solo trip-Live!-9/8-9/18 Disney & Universal

Nope. I wish it were Indiana Jones.

2 Likes

Yes!!! went to disneyland in August and I was saying WHY???

2 Likes

Love that hat! Did you just buy it at the resort? Need me one of those! Can not do parks without a hag either :wink:

1 Like

I did. I just bought it at AKL. It’s a comfy hat. Has that already worn look. It makes a big difference with the sun.

5 Likes

:sob: I got off at Kidani by accident and now I have to walk to jambo.

4 Likes

That 2 am wake up is starting to get me

5 Likes

happens a lot. the walk will clear your mind.

1 Like

WOW you are doing it up right!!!

1 Like

Just walked back into the lodge and said “ oh good I’m home”

9 Likes

I have to say coming here only ever in February has not prepared me for this. I miss February in Florida.

3 Likes

Have the crowds been more manageable though? That was the big advantage I noticed of late Aug over Feb. Feb has become super popular it seems.

Fantastic day! You must be absolutely exhausted!

We will finally at least be checking it out with the DSs on this upcoming trip, with a ADR at Sanaa. (I actually have Sanaa and Boma both reserved right now. Any suggestions on which one to keep? I’ve been to Boma a long time ago and remember it being good, but that bread service at Sanaa is calling my name.)

I’ve been tempted by AKL in the past, but we spend so much time at MK and so little time at AK given the DSs ages, that I’ve been hesitant to book it.

2 Likes

Boma was kind of hectic and I didn’t like the line for food. Food was tasty though. I’ve only done breakfast, I’m doing dinner there tomorrow. I have the dining plan for these 2 days so sanaa was worth it. I do feel that $70 plus for what I got would be a little steep. It’s a very nice restaurant though.

2 Likes

We will have the dining plan too, so Sanaa seemed like a good use of a TS credit. Your pics are definitely making me sway towards keeping Sanaa. I’ll be excited to see how you like Boma for dinner tomorrow! Thanks for sharing all the great pics!

Uploading: E2CA5942-4C26-4412-B5B6-75783915095E.jpeg… Uploading: 985D6FF3-6312-42EE-AA30-4A77E853D82F.jpeg…

Ok this martini is divine, the bread is so good and I have another window seat. The scallops are good. Interesting.

1 Like

Thanks! If you will have the dining plan then yes as of now I would recommend sanaa.

1 Like

16 Likes

This is so fun sharing my trip with you all.

7 Likes

How do you keep getting window seats? Is the restaurant fairly empty?

We are headed to AKL in 3 weeks :slight_smile: Enjoying your posts. I happened to see the Keurig, do you know if these are in all rooms? I had thought it was a normal coffee machine. I may need to change my grocery delivery to Keurig pods if they are.