Dream Solo trip-Live!-9/8-9/18 Disney & Universal

Boma, Sanaa, and Jiko in one day has got to win you some kind of prize! Jiko looks awesome!

7 Likes

At sanaa I said I would wait for a window and I think she liked me. She was also originally from New Jersey. I lucked out at jiko. They asked if I wanted to sit at “the cooking place” (bar) or a table and I said table. I’d say the restaurant is half full to 3/4 full right now. Sometimes people feel bad for the person eating alone lol they need something to look at.

8 Likes

While I enjoyed Boma, I LOVED Sana’a; so much so that we dropped an ADR for something (who remembers?) and scheduled a 2nd Sanaa in December.

2 Likes

I agree with this statement!

2 Likes

That’s a pretty solid endorsement! We’ve been stuck in a rut of going to a small set of our favorites. Time to branch out and try something new and Sanaa seems to be a favorite Liner pick.

1 Like

7 Likes

Is that a filet with mac and cheese?!? Looks amazing. Those carrots though… :joy:

3 Likes

Lmao
Yes I asked for the original Mac and cheese. And then I put the wine sauce on it. It’s decadent.

3 Likes

Malva pudding
Ok I officially have a food baby. Good thing I have nothing planned tomorrow morning. I’m just going to sit here and think about what I’ve done.

Boma/sanaa/jiko
How am I going to use those snack credits?!?

16 Likes

Ok, that’s just friggin awesome.

And EXCELLENT choice of MB. :smiley:

9 Likes

Ahem… I might have a few ideas :smiling_imp: :cookie:

:rofl:

13 Likes

Sounds like an amazing first day!!! I LOVE Jiko!!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse: Thanks for bringing us along!

1 Like

At Mara

Nothing like knowing there are zebra domes in your fridge!

3 Likes

:joy:

I will try the domes tonight at boma and if I love them, that’s a good idea.

My resort DP mug.

18 Likes

So where we eating breakfast?

1 Like

Lol I’m skipping breakfast, except I may nibble on some left over sanaa bread service. I have a lunch res at Tiffins today.

4 Likes

That mug is great. Hope they keep having the seasonal mugs.

1 Like