Dream Solo trip-Live!-9/8-9/18 Disney & Universal

Yes, it’s making me re-consider our resort choices!

@Ericaleah great report so far, I’m enjoying following along

1 Like

Look who came up to say hi

11 Likes

Thank you! There’s going to be a lot of food. Lol

3 Likes

Wild boar appetizer…followed by anything…it is amazing. Get the malva pudding for dessert!

3 Likes

Ok I was going to get the wild boar but then was leaning toward the scallops because I might get meat for my entree. And Victoria and alberts is going to have a boar dish. Hmmm tough decisions

5 Likes

Well that was delicious. Back to the room to put away left over bread service and then I’m off to AK!

9 Likes

I’m not familiar with Universal at all, but this looks awesome!

1 Like

I have not been to V&A but I have been to Remy. The wild boar app at a Jiko is my all time favorite dish. Remy wagu beef is second :grinning: The Jiko scallop entree was good, but not my favorite. I don’t know how the appetizer compares. It is usually about the combination of flavors at Jiko.

2 Likes

I did a thing. I bought a hat because it’s so hot outside I’d get sunburn on my scalp for sure and none of my hats matched this outfit lol. It came with pins but I like it better without. I’m going to trade some of the pins.

21 Likes

Much nicer without the pins

3 Likes

Agreed.

Dinosaur is down so they gave me an anytime fast pass. That works for me because I was never going to make it on time. Hope I get to ride it later. It was down my last trip and I never have.
I’m on the bus to AK. Then heading to the safari.

6 Likes

It’s bigger than I remember

12 Likes

Never stayed there but your pics are making me reconsider! Looks amazing!

You’re certainly doing this solo trip right!

2 Likes

What an exciting time!

1 Like

Wow! I want a mango margarita!!!

3 Likes

Went on the safari. Walked the gorilla trail. Watched the dancers in Africa. Went on Dinosaur. And now I’m going on Navi River. So far everything has been walk on except Navi and my fast pass was irrelevant. FoP is 70 min right now and it’s so tempting but I’d be late for my jiko reservation. It has finally cooled down as the sun is going down. It was unbearably hot. I didn’t like Dinosaur.

15 Likes

Why are you justifying?! This is a FANTASTIC hat, pins or no pins!!!

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I miss my Home!!!

4 Likes

Your DSs NEED to live at AKL at some point…

4 Likes

I DO NOT like Dinosaur.

2 Likes