Dream Solo trip-Live!-9/8-9/18 Disney & Universal

Very nice room! I sooo loved staying at AKL!

2 Likes

Me, too!

1 Like

That is an awesome standard view room!!

12 Likes

Best seat in the house. SANAA

14 Likes

Great table! This resort looks awesome!

It is awweessomee. So relaxing and full of magical moments. I am so in love with Disney’s Africa. The food, the art and the feeling of connecting with the natural world.

5 Likes

16 Likes

@Ericaleah, what parks and attractions are on this trip’s bucket list?

I will be at Jambo in January, anyone know how far they are along with the refurbed rooms?

What is this divine looking drink???

agreed, that looks fantastic! pls do tell

Today I have fast passes for Dinosaur, safari and Navi River and dinner at jiko.
Tomorrow is another animal kingdom day with FP for Everest, Kali and FoP. And then I have AK after hours.
Tuesday is FP for thunder mountain, haunted mansion, 7DMT and Halloween party. With lunch at afternoon tea and dinner at Victoria and alberts.
Wednesday is galaxys edge day. I have Ogas, droid, lightsaber. And a SDD FP.
Thursday I will be at Epcot. I have a frozen FP. Drinking and eating at Food and wine. Dinner at Takumi-Tei and then MK after hours.
Friday is Hollywood studios and Disney springs.
Saturday is Epcot. Soarin FP. More food and wine. Then head to universal.
Sunday is Halloween horror nights VIP tour.
The rest of the trip is universal where it is not so necessary to plan.

16 Likes

Mango margarita

Bread service and the Potjie butter chicken and seafood curry. I prefer the taste of the chicken over the seafood.

15 Likes

Sounds beyond perfect!

Something fun to do at AKL: after dark you can get night vision glasses and see the animals in the dark. I’ve not done it for a couple of years but it used to be near the pool area

3 Likes

Thanks I will keep an eye out if I don’t pass out after jiko lol I already took a nap on a lobby couch waiting for my room.

4 Likes

I am so jealous that you are going to Jiko. It is my favorite restaurant.

3 Likes

I’ve never been. What do you get there?

Wow this really is a dream trip! You go girl!

4 Likes