Dream Solo trip-Live!-9/8-9/18 Disney & Universal

Lol these crazy phones.
Yes I just met him on this trip. I’d like to see him again if his schedule allows before I leave.
Epcot is very romantic! So is magic kingdom. He is a cast member at magic kingdom.
I’m glad I did the henna. Lol I forgot about it and I took a shower last night, luckily it had been on long enough to stain. I think I ruined a hotel towel though.

8 Likes

This tiered FP system for HS really sucks.

3 Likes

I rode ToT!!! It was fun. I screamed and closed my eyes and grabbed onto my neighbor a lot but I did it lol

22 Likes

Now you need to ride it with the date guy :wink:

10 Likes

:joy:

Yay!!!

1 Like

Yum!

1 Like

I’m not even going to get on the scale when I get home until I’ve starved myself for a week.

2 Likes

I just had dinner at the boathouse again and I’m trying to decide if I should go back to HS for night time fun or go to my hotel. Hmmm

1 Like

Back to HS for fantasmic, more Batu and will she go on ToT again??? Stay tuned

3 Likes

that is the obvious choice!

1 Like

Lol says the person who hasn’t been walking for 6 days

lol so true :rofl:

Maybe, but it’s still the correct answer that @WImom gave. :grinning:

Batuu at night is just fantastic.

2 Likes

Except it’s impossible to get there from Disney springs!!! I’m going to have to Uber and I don’t know where to Uber from! This is BS! They should have buses that go to the parks but you have to show a resort pass or something. I’m not going to make it unless the bus comes now and the dolphin bus always comes after half an hour.

3 Likes

Take a bus to the first resort that arrives and then jump onto the HS one from there is the best option outside of trucking all the way over to the boats.

I think the Uber/Lyft area is somewhere by the theater area? Someone hopefully will correct me. I know it’s weirdly far away from everything.

Edit: ok…what did I do to make your post have a red line on the left side for me?

1 Like

No idea. I don’t see it? I made it but missed my fast pass time and got crappy seats and my feet hurt but at least I’m in the theatre.

3 Likes

Bummer I didn’t see this earlier.

There are two Uber/Lyft areas: the first is by the Marketplace, near where the bridge to SSR is.

The second is way down on the west end, past the Circ theatre.

I hope you enjoy your evening

Fun.

8 Likes

Ok. Now the long transfer on the boats back to get my luggage and Uber to hotel.
Dolphin verdict: gets a no from me. I booked it for ease of transportation and it is not easier than any other hotel.

2 Likes