Dream Solo trip-Live!-9/8-9/18 Disney & Universal

Great excuse. Disney springs tomorrow! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Indeed. But it all was for the best. And just last year, I took my DD (now 3 - and the product of husband 2.0) to Epcot where I fell in love with her and that beautiful place all over again. Seeing a three year old meet Anna and Elsa for the first time? One of the best things on earth.

Loving your report, btw. And super jealous! Especially if the spa this morning!!

3 Likes

I feel like itā€™s a story with sharing once Iā€™ve been around these parts long enough! Iā€™m amazed by how much you all seem to know and care for each other. Itā€™s like Iā€™ve stumbled into this entirely unique communityā€¦

15 Likes

Took a half hour power nap in the room and a shower. My hot water wasnā€™t working, which Iā€™m definitely going to tell them about tomorrow, but maybe that was a good thing because the cold water woke me a bit. On the way to magic kingdom.

4 Likes

Also of note, so far galaxys edge and the bar at phins are the only places where people have been talkative with me so far. Iā€™m hoping Disney springs will be more social. Epcot might be if I can find a groove Saturday night.

2 Likes

Waiting for all these people to get out of my park lol

3 Likes

I didnā€™t realize that was out yet. I thought it was just AP for a few days and coming out tomorrow. It looks really cute.

Being ā€œthe Disney personā€ of my family can be strange as my wife doesnā€™t get the cute ears, spirit jerseys, etc

Iā€™m really surprised that the hot water wasnā€™t working. Iā€™ve never had that happen in a nice hotel - they usually circulate it very well. Perhaps they arenā€™t circulating for maintenance or cost savings and your room was further along on the circuit. You can always try to run the hot for like 15 minutes and that should work.

Iā€™m not crying, youā€™re crying.

16 Likes

Wow! Awesome pic!

1 Like

Ran to adventure land to get my first dole whip after fireworks and they were closed. I guess itā€™s not meant to be. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

They had every size except the M in the arendelle spirit jersey :confused: Iā€™m going to keep my eyes open at Disney Springs. I asked them to look in the back too.

Not a lot of the merchandise attracts me, thank god. All I bought so far was the hat, and the saber, droid, and 2 kyber crystals (white and red). Hopefully I find the jersey. Disney Springs will probably tempt me a lot. I do want a loungefly backpack at some point but I have no idea which one.

That has never happened to me before with the shower either. I didnā€™t have time to let it run more than a couple minutes.

1 Like

Oh no!!! :astonished:

These may be the best cheese fries ever but it might have something to do with the view.

11 Likes

People mover is a really beautiful ride.

9 Likes

Good morning! Wow when you are alone it is so easy to rearrange your FP. I changed my slinky dog from this afternoon to the evening and I changed tomorrow mornings soarin to an evening frozen.

9 Likes

Interesting, and good to know for my solo trip in January. Thanks again for doing this live report! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yay! Thanks. Have a good time! You should do a report. Itā€™s been fun doing it.
I only had to refresh for maybe 10 minutes all together to get everything close to what I wanted.

4 Likes

I know this is the Disney side of the forum but Iā€™m really looking forward to universal.

4 Likes

Todayā€™s mission:
Disney Springs, lunch at boathouse.
Try to find arendelle Jersey.
Batu
Slinky dog
Fantasmic
Try to get the guts up for ToT?? :scream: yea thatā€™s probably not going to happen.

The hot water is working today.

8 Likes

My kids did it when they were six. My wife did it, despite vowing sheā€™d never ride it, because she told my DS6 at the time that sheā€™d ride it if he did. (She secretly hoped he wouldnā€™t ride it.) He did, and she did.

You can do it. Itā€™s extremely fun.

1 Like