Dream Solo trip-Live!-9/8-9/18 Disney & Universal

Of course now that I decided to do the parks only at night it’s beautiful outside and the temperature dropped.
And of course the day I wear a dress it’s crazy windy.
Should I be concerned about this storm?

1 Like

And should I switch tonight to Epcot in case tomorrow gets completely rained out? I didn’t see most countries.

All is right with the world. I got my spirit jersey.

11 Likes

picture please?

Agree picture! The color looks gorgeous in the pictures!

1 Like

I snapped this in Norway yesterday. I can take one of me in it later if I’m not feeling camera shy. (Edited for my phone being psychotic.)

6 Likes

Love the color! Good pick

1 Like

Thank you! Yea I think it will be nice in the winter. The ears are cute too but I don’t come here enough to justify 2 ears. Not yet anyway.

2 Likes

I guess I don’t know what a “spirit jersey” is.

I am having dinner at Jaleo tonight. Enjoy Universal

I’m at boathouse for lunch.
Lobster bisque was good!
Lemon drop martini is also good. It’s classic. Nothing too special about it but I’ve had bad ones elsewhere.
Oh good lord the crab stuffed lobster might be the best lobster I’ve ever had and I frequent Rhode Island.
They cleaned out the middle and stuffed it with lump crab. I was expecting mostly breading but it’s all crab with a drizzle of breading. They cooked the lobster perfect. The butter was good AND they crack it for you so it just easily pulls out of the shell.
The asparagus is ok. It’s not BOMA asparagus lol but boma has the 2nd best asparagus i ever had.

13 Likes

I’m going to go back to the hotel now and change for Epcot. I feel like I can do Disney springs any time, even in the rain, and this weather is perfect for Epcot.

Seriously, if you like lobster get the lobster.

Actually I might just bus to Epcot from here.

6 Likes

If you’re in DS, you can’t bus to Epcot from there I don’t think? BUT…if you walk to the boats and then saunter over to SSR and use the “Congress Park” bus stop…ya can :slight_smile:

Shy of that, grab a bus to Old Keywest (I think that’s the resort?), and then grab an epcot bus from there.

1 Like

I’m busing to my resort anyway. I don’t want to carry the jersey around.

I’ve waited longer for bus and ferry with the dolphin than any ride this entire trip. The transportation is awful.

Yes, busing out of DS is wonky as hell anymore. Tons of buses drop off, but nothing picks up for a lonnnng time. Meanwhile, you’ll see a bunch of buses just sitting there.

This is true. Disney purposely prevents busing directly from DS to any of the parks for fear folks in cars will just use DS as free parking instead of using the main lots for each of the parks.

If you want to avoid paying to park by parking at DS, you can still do it…but they want to make it very painful by forcing you to take a bus to a resort first, getting off, then waiting for a resort bus to take you to a park. At the end of the day, you’d have to do the same thing, only in reverse.

I remember hearing that now. But I think buses go from parks to Disney springs after 4pm now right?? I’d like to not have to transfer if I’m going out for drinks at night. Might as well uber.

It’s been difficult trying to get a frozen FP for tonight. I think people were changing their plans this morning and that is how I was able to switch. I dropped my slinky dog and made someone happy so hopefully same happens for me.

We waited forever for a bus at DS on our last day. We were going to HS so I decided we should get a bus to BC/YC/BW/Swan/Dolphin - they were sharing - and we must have waited an hour. All the other resorts had loads of buses. Never again.

Yes buses from parks to DS run after 4.

I decided to go to the pool. I’m enjoying not having any more reservations/FP for the rest of the trip except my RIP tour Sunday.

5 Likes