Disneyland Update - Openings, Closings, and Glimmers of Hope

Since the museum is closed another thing we did was check out some shopping malls in the area. The Outlets of Orange and the Santa Ana Main Place mall are close by and one has A Disney Store, Hot Topic and a Box Lunch. The group always wanted to hit one of the nearby thrift stores because it’s rumored lots of items from the parks go there.

2 Likes

What’s the story with dining reservations at Downtown Disney? I can’t make any reservations for April but there are some for March. Do you know how many days in advance you can book right now?

1 Like

What’s the name?

1 Like

SHUUUUUUUUUUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

3 Likes

I don’t but will try and find out! I also see reservations aren’t open yet for in DCA. My App just let me know people using the App are having viewing issues with dining :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: figures right… I don’t think I have ever been involved in any Disney transaction like these that went smoothly. There was one DVC Moonlight Madness night that was just beyond outta control. I think the Disneyland cats could have organized it better :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

It’s the nearby Goodwill

1 Like

I did see somewhere they said dining reservations within DCA would open up on March 11th. So we’re gonna have to do this whole thing all over again. :expressionless:

4 Likes

It’s a good thing we have a lot of practice at this. :laughing:

4 Likes

Yes! But you’re all in and I’m so incredibly happy that everyone got tickets that wanted tickets, even with the craziness that was this morning!

I hope to see lots of pictures of yummy food from you guys! <3 I’m jealous in the best possible way.

5 Likes

Had to focus on work for a couple of hours. :grimacing:

Hoping you would all share the food items you want to eat when you go. The food is always important at WDW, but it has never been a focus at DLR. DH was very disappointed that the cream cheese pretzel was not on the menu. We need to go to WDW, dear. :wink:

3 Likes

Personally, I want a churro and a corn dog, and I’ll be happy! :joy: But I’m also thinking of going to Black Tap for a shake (maybe dinner) and hopefully get a reservation for table service in DCA for either lunch or dinner. I’m already overwhelmed by all the food I’ll be eating … and no rides in between! :joy:

4 Likes

Their shakes are delicious!

Downtown Disney Good Eats - #6 by stlouie I wonder if we will have tummy space for one of those again.:thinking:

4 Likes

That reminds me that I need to get a beignet from the Jazz Kitchen! Maybe for “breakfast?” So much food to eat!

5 Likes

Breathe :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Just found out I am going too! I am there for alllllll the food! My friend was able to grab a couple of tickets and her DH doesn’t want to go so she offered me her other ticket. I had not planned on going, but WTH.

7 Likes

When are you going? Whoever goes first needs to post a trip report so those of us who are lagging behind can get a sense for what it’s like.

4 Likes

I’m SOOOO excited for you all :partying_face::star_struck::partying_face::star_struck::partying_face:

5 Likes

I just saw they’re going to have skewers from Bengal BBQ! I almost started crying! Those are my favorite snack.

3 Likes

The 10th.

3 Likes