Disneyland Update - Openings, Closings, and Glimmers of Hope

Liner meet with @Wahoohokie! Make it happen!

5 Likes

I decided to book two nights in a hotel. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: We will be flying in Thursday afternoon, spend an evening in regular old Downtown Disney, then spend all day Friday at California Adventure. Then weā€™ll fly back home Saturday morning. Weā€™ll be staying at the Fairfield Inn across the street from the Harbor Blvd entrance.

5 Likes

Foā€™ sho!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s going to be a nice getaway for you and your wife! Iā€™ve stayed at the Fairfield, but itā€™s been a long time. Itā€™s nice to be that close - probably closer than the Mickey and Friends garage!

I will have just gotten back from Florida so donā€™t want to take any vacation days or spend more money than I have to. :joy:

5 Likes

It is! And even better, at least the last time I read about it on MiceChat, they said the line to get into Downtown Disney was much shorter on the Harbor Blvd side since most people park at Mickey & Friends.

1 Like

Well, we are flying in Thursday at 5, will eat in DTD, are staying at the Fairfield Inn as well, DCA Friday and Saturday, and home on Sunday! A Liner meet is inevitable!

6 Likes

This was in October the Harbor Blvd entrance right before DTD opens. Hardly any people!

3 Likes

For those travelling down this is a not to miss exhibit!! And like 6 miles away from Harbor Blvd. It is down the street from the huge Childrenā€™s Hospital of Orange County :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I wanted to go, but the museum isnā€™t actually open yet.

2 Likes

Ha ha! We couldnā€™t avoid you if we tried, the way those plans line up!

2 Likes

What the what?! Dangā€¦

1 Like

I havenā€™t stayed at the Fairfield before, usually Grand Legacy is my go to if not onsite, but the prices were so cheap it drew me in (that and the free night certificate I had sitting in my Marriott account). I think Panera is right there for breakfast as well.

2 Likes

And fingers crossed they change that before you go!! I can just imagine the pictures you would take there. And for anyone who knows Karen I believe she could have been one helluva professional photographer as a job. but those babies need her more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

WA finally has our museums reopened, so hopefully CA will follow suit soon.

2 Likes

Aw, thanks Debbie, that was so nice!

2 Likes

I am not going to be able to sleep for the next few days thinking this is going to happen soon!!!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I held my breath through the check out process. But I got tickets!

8 Likes

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:: ALRIGHT!!!sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

You may want to crop that confirmation number at the bottom! Weā€™re all honest here but technically this part of the forum is accessible to the public.

Congrats!

3 Likes

Thanks! Didnā€™t see the bottom.

2 Likes