Disneyland Reopening Annoucment

Must be where I go. Safeway, Lucky’s

That’s a good article. Didn’t read through the whole thing, but read enough to see it had a lot of good detail.

Here is ONE study on the matter: Low risk of SARS-CoV-2 transmission by fomites in real-life conditions - The Lancet Infectious Diseases

I go to Savemart, Target, Sam’s club, and Trader Joe’s. TJ’s has been the most proactive with safety precautions of the stores I shop at.

2 Likes

My Target doesn’t sanitize. TJ does but I’ve stopped going at the beginning of the pandemic. There is no way I’m going to wait 30 minutes to get into the store! My local TJ meters people in all day and there never fails to be a 30 minute line.

1 Like

Our Target (here in WA) never sanitized the carts. Albertsons/Safeway and Rosauers (local grocery chain) did for a long time. They stopped in the last few weeks though. I have avoided TJs too, there is always a line as it is a small store.

1 Like

Where I am ALDI does not, but Walmart does. They offer me a sanitized cart at TJMaxx, but I say no thank you. Not sure I’ve been anywhere else recently. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t go to TJ’s. We only have one and the location is the pits.

1 Like

I have found our TJ’s to be empty about a half hour before closing, so that is when I go. That is usually a once a month store for me though, not a weekly one.

1 Like

Gavin Newsom is not done yet

PS This is satire

7 Likes

LOVE THE BEE! Required daily reading for me for years, but it’s kept me sane the last 7 months. (It actually calls me out now and then and laughing at yourself is healthy.)

2 Likes

This is amazing. A much needed laugh on a difficult day. What a fun site. Thank you!

1 Like

This is absolutely fantastic! I’m quite sure Pritzker is planning the same thing here in Illinois. :rofl:

3 Likes

I would absolutely scream the same thing if I someone double dipping their chips!

From the CDC:

COVID-19 spreads less commonly through contact with contaminated surfaces

• Respiratory droplets can also land on surfaces and objects. It is possible that a person could get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or eyes.
  • Spread from touching surfaces is not thought to be a common way that COVID-19 spreads
    How Coronavirus Spreads | CDC
2 Likes

Disney to re-open part of California Adventures.

5 Likes

Hooray!

1 Like

*for shopping and dining. No rides.

(Just so anyone who doesn’t read the article doesn’t get their hopes up.)

Can’t wait to check it out! We just left Wednesday, staying at the Tropicana Inn. Grand Legacy is offering rooms for $79 a night through November

2 Likes

Hi! Good to see you over here. Hope you had a nice visit!

1 Like

Hey!! It was nice to be there even if everything was closed. Kinda a lawless feeling on Harbor Blvd. :laughing: Jimboy’s is closed for good, the McDs on harbor was fenced up, no stores around open. Was really nice to hear the music in the Esplanade and to have the stores in DTD open though. We’ll get to park opening eventually. Maybe not as soon as we all would like but man what a celebration it’s going to be when we get back! :heart::champagne::clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

It is so sad to hear how Harbor is, I hope some of the places will come back once DL reopens. I just cannot imagine Harbor without all the cars, the stores, the people.

4 Likes