Disney+

I prefer roku, but that’s what I’ve had the longest.

SO much good stuff! We spent a good 30 minutes at 3am exploring and adding to a watch list and then when we got the kids up at 7am to christen our Disney+ it was all gone :frowning:

But it seems like that was a common issue for others & hopefully they get their tech sorted before you get back to your watch list tonight.

2 Likes

It seems to be working better now.

1 Like

I believe if you read the terms of conditions, you are legally obligated to watch ALL of the items on your watchlist whether you put them there or not. :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t gone back to the watch list yet but yes, we’ve had none of the earlier connection/content unavailable issues that started off the morning.

1 Like

I’m fairly certain you’re required to watch everything whether or not it’s on your watchlist. :grin:

1 Like

It is on the darker side for Star Wars - it’s similar to Rogue One or most of the MCU movies. Nothing too graphic. No language or sexual content. Just lots of gunfights and hand-to-hand combat. I still recommend you watch it first since you know your kids best … and why not watch it twice?!

2 Likes

Very sound and wise advice here :slight_smile: If it’s on par with the movies of MCU, he should be ok. (we didn’t let him watch any of the series, including Shield and Agent Carter- some of our favorites and we approached Iron Man 3 very carefully- he ended up deciding he didn’t want to watch it even after we slightly spoiled it for him and told him the darker heavier scenes weren’t what they seemed but they made him just that much uncomfortable).

Now to get the toddler to nap so we can get in an episode of the Mandalorian before school lets out… right now the toddler has just started up Lady & the Tramp (original animated) so we’ll see…

2 Likes

These are being handed out today -

5 Likes

I feel like you and I might be around the same age. Aladdin is TOTALLY the one I’d start with too. It’s gonna punch me right in the nostalgia organ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oooh where!!!

OMG I loved Mr Boogedy as a kid, and would love to show it to my kids. I’ll have to look it up tonight on Disney+ when I get home.

1 Like

I really enjoyed the new Lady and the Tramp. It has originality that The Lion King unfortunately didn’t get. It’s beautiful, quaint, and I’m glad to see it isn’t all-white, either.

Our kids woke up a little early for school today, just so they could load the app on the family room TV and on their personal devices, just to look around and see what is available. The Mandalorian was selected as the first viewing for tonight - we are excited to see what it’s like.

2 Likes

It looks like these are at Disneyland / Downtown Disney. Not sayin’ you can’t find them in Orlando, but idk where.

That’s the whole reason my DS wanted Disney+. Today is a “snow” day for him and he has been watching it and loves it. Hope yours do too.

3 Likes

Had to wait for my husband to get home from work to get it set up. Was surprised to not have any issues but the 15 minute delay it too for his password to be set. Watched The Muppet Movie as our first Disney+. Kids reviews are mixed. 6yo only liked the Rainbow Connection song. 8yo liked it more, thought the jokes were cheesy.

Hoping to watch Brave tomorrow night.

2 Likes

It’s (of course) WAAAAAY more corny and hokey than I remembered but I still loved it! I actually preferred Bride of Boogedy, but haven’t found it yet. You can rent that one on Amazon though.

1 Like

Have you watched Pixar in Real Life? It was great!

1 Like

Guys! Guys guys guys… we all should just be binge watching…

Darkwing duck
Talespin
Chip n dale: rescue rangers
Gummibears.

Anything else and you’re just a heathen. :triumph::crazy_face:

7 Likes