Disney+

I was thinking rescue rangers vs ducktales earlier, no kidding!

Just watched The Mandalorian. Great show!

For anyone who wants a parent’s perspective, I watched with DS7. It kept his interest the whole time and was no more violent than any Star Wars movie. If there was any objectionable language, I missed it.

4 Likes

Mandalorian: I agree. Fantastic. Recaptures that classic Star Wars vibe.

Speaking of, what’s the schedule of this? New episode every Tuesday? Also, how many episodes? Cause this is like West World level of quality so I’m thinking we might wait whole years between seasons. :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Don’t know about season 2, but episode 2 is Friday.

3 Likes

Thanks. My DS was wondering about future episodes.

I guess they’re in pre- production for season 2, for whatever that’s worth.

2 Likes

You have season 4 of Rick and Morty to keep you going

1 Like

Yup.

Also crisis on infinite earths is coming. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The first movie I saw in a theater. Would be fun to watch now with DD4. She like the old Muppet Shows from the 70’s and 80’s (I have the DVD set) so I suspect she may like the movie.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who sees the movie BFG and has to think for a moment what the F stands for?

4 Likes

I don’t know anything about this, what is it?

Also, how did I forget that the entire Simpsons collection was going to be on here? There goes like a month of my life…

1 Like

Oooh, we get the good, but we also get the bad! Who’s up for some Willow? Or maybe Return to Oz?

1 Like

All the DC shows are combining on the CW network shows. Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Titans, Superman, Batman, etc… It’ll probably be disappointing in the end, but I’m pretty hyped for it right now.

Yes, how did you? :rofl: That’s been one of the most pushed marketing parts of the service that I’ve seen. Even more than Star Wars.

1 Like

Well it’s obviously more popular, better stories, higher production value, etc.

1 Like

I couldn’t create additional profiles when I logged in last night - seemed buggy. Anyone able to do this?

1 Like

I added profiles on the phone app just now. No problems for me.

In general there were a lot of bugs yesterday but overall I was able to eventually do and watch everything I wanted to. Not unexpected for an app launch of this magnitude.

1 Like

It was weird on and off yesterday for me - I was able to create profiles first thing in morning on my desktop browser, but they didn’t show up on my phone or iPad apps until awhile later.

I’d give it another shot today, they were definitely still dealing with kinks as of last night - after work I was able to get my TV logged in, but then kept getting network errors for an hour until it began to work normally.

1 Like

I keep being reminded of Quake. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a Clone Wars addiction. My son and I watched it all from beginning to end, including the unfinished final (seventh?) season that we had to find on YouTube, which is a total hoot to watch, due to it never getting finished in the editing department. May you have many happy hours watching Clone Wars! :heart:

2 Likes

Nope. I still can’t see those initials and read them as something very different than what they really mean…

3 Likes