Disney Visa and Other Credit Referrals

Maybe I need to pay more attention to the emails, lol. Thanks!

If you turned off marketing communication in preferences, they are probably not sending them to you. :slight_smile:

Although Disney Visa in particular is weird about communications - I almost never get the discount emails from that one and only know about them when Liners post the info.

1 Like

And I almost always do this. I just saw I did get a Disney Visa one today.

I just signed up using your link :blush:

2 Likes

Wow, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey John, FYI your link in the spreadsheet still isnā€™t working.

I just added my referral link for the United Explorer card. While I was doing that I got distracted by all the old expired links, and my borderline OCD tendencies took over, and I made a cleaned up version of the spreadsheet in a new tab. The new version includes only links that still work (i.e. not expired). I donā€™t know who cares about this but if someone wants to ā€œauthorizeā€ the cleaned up copy, we can delete the old one.

Iā€™d be happy to maintain this docā€”deleting entries as they expireā€”if nobody else wants to.

2 Likes

I think we may have moved to just posting links on the thread, but either way works. I am the original owner of the spreadsheet.

3 Likes

Ah! Okay. Do I have your permission to operationalize the spreadsheet updates?

1 Like

You can but is it easier to just post as a reply to the thread? I know for the Fairy Godmailer referrals we moved away from the spreadsheet.

2 Likes

In that case, Iā€™ll throw my referral link out here :slight_smile:

Hi! Iā€™m inviting you to get any DisneyĀ® VisaĀ® Card. You can earn up to a $300 Statement Credit after qualifying purchases, and I can get a bonus. Learn more.

3 Likes

I guess people can just post to the thread if they want. Personally I like the spreadsheet because it consolidates the links and I donā€™t have to search the thread. Iā€™ll keep using it if you donā€™t mind (even if Iā€™m the only one who uses it :laughing:).

3 Likes

What ever works for you! I had people use my referrals years ago so I donā€™t post them any more.

3 Likes

Okay I went wild and added my Chase Sapphire Preferred to the spreadsheet too. So here they all areā€”go get 'em!

1 Like

Just updated my Disney, United and Sapphire Preferred links in the spreadsheet.

1 Like

For the record - I agree using the spreadsheet is a better tactic than a series of referral link posts that will just gum up the thread with eventually expired links. Much easier to clean up the spreadsheet.

2 Likes

Hey - Everyone who has links in the Google sheet:

Looks like a lot if not all of our DVisa and Southwest referral links all reset, so you should go out to the referral catch-all and generate new ones, then update the sheet!

Refer-A-Friend Chase

2 Likes

Thanks JJT. Your Disney Visa link is still coming up expired BTW.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! I had just generated and pasted the new link in the sheet - but it somehow kept the reference to the old link in the cell.

1 Like

Thanks for checking for us!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for this thread! I found a possibly targeted referral bonus in my Amex Platinum for 125k / 150k membership rewards points, 90k on Amex Gold. Iā€™ve added it to the spreadsheet.
If you have an Amex, may be worth a peek to see if you have a bonus referral offer also!
I just learned that if you open the referral link in an incognito/private window, it comes up as 150k. You all probably already knew this, but I am sitting here beside myself LOL

4 Likes