Disney just canceled our BTMRR FP?

Keep us updated. I have an option to add a 4th FP due to having a multi experience pass, but I’m worry to add another attraction and WDW cancel the multi experience pass

After 3 changes I still have a muppets instead of a mfsr… going to call once it seems like theyve fixed the issue

The woman I spoke to at Disney said having three regular fastpasses won’t affect the anytimes. I currently still have two for my DHS day that got messed up. Not sure if I 100% believe her, but I think it might cause even more headaches if Disney just went in and cancelled all the anytimes people got. Who knows?

1 Like

You should be fine - I currently have three booked FPPs and 18 anytimes for March 1st, and three booked and 12 anytimes for the 6th. I think IT has enough on their hands right now without trying to sort out who got anytimes that they shouldn’t have.

1 Like

If they let you keep those amounts of anytimes it’s like you all opened the Wonka bars and found the Golden Tickets.

4 Likes

I called when they really messed up my plans and I wasn’t able to reschedule things. They took the system generated multi ride fast pass away and gave me an anytime for the toy story and slinky that I lost.

If they take those away, I’m going to be pretty pissed at guest services (since they gave them to me and they weren’t system generated). Has anyone had those taken away, or am I pretty safe? Or since their system is so jacked up, it’s anybody’s guess?

To be clear, that’s for my family of four, not just for me…but yeah, I’m still keeping my fingers crossed. If they take them I’m definitely going to call and see if they’ll at least give back the ones valid for Slinky, to compensate for all the time yesterday I spent rebooking TSMM as they kept disappearing.

How in the heck did you get so many anytimes? I thought I was lucky with one! :laughing:

I had 8:30am fastpasses for four people on Toy Story - they cancelled them, I rebooked them, repeat, repeat, repeat!

I had 8 people booked on TSMM at 8:30 a.m. on the 13th. It got moved to the afternoon. I moved it back to 8:30 a.m. and it got moved to the afternoon. Then it happened two more times. I’ve called twice and they told me that they will get around to moving it back to 8:30 a.m. for me, but didn’t have a timeline on when I should expect it to happen.

After an hour on the phone with a goofy IT guy:

Now I just need to find an FP open before noon that day…

3 Likes

Just curious if I’m the only one who has had issues with MK fast passes so far for March? We finally got it straightened out and have FP for JC, POC, and Splash, and then we have an anytime for BTMRR…

Glad you got it straightened out. Curious to know about how long after park hours changed to 8am for that day did you see the new FP’s for the 8am hour available? We’re waiting for the last week of March to go to 8am and to modify a FP to that hour. If the drop was a specific time of day, is it consistent with the time of day that previous new 8am FP’s were released compared to when those hours were changed? Hoping for a pattern and not complete randomness.

I haven’t had issues. Knock on wood.

1 Like

You should be happy…

You could’ve done much worse…

7 Likes

Haha very happy!

I was about 10 hours late to that party actually. It waa less than 24 hours though. I also completely missed mmrr. Sigh.

Question for those who are now holding “anytime” FPs at HS: Hypothetical:
I am holding a preselected FP for TSMM that I want to use BEFORE I use my anytime FP. Since the “anytime” is also good for TSMM, will the system know to pull the preselected one first?

1 Like

As long as you go exactly in the window of your timeboxed TSMM fast pass, it will pull the correct one and leave the anytime. If you try and use the grace period (5 min before time or 15 min after), it will pull the anytime!

1 Like

Do you know how it works if you have multiple anytimes? For example, I have two anytimes on March 3, one is good for all rides, one is good for all rides except MFSR. Then I have another anytime good for March 1-14, good for all rides except SDD and MMRR. If I tap in on March 3 for MFSR, which one will it use? I’m mostly concerned about the system pulling the March 1-14 anytime on March 3. March 3 is our first of two HS days and I want to save the March 1-14 for the second day as the CL is supposed to be higher and I already have 3 regular plus two anytime FPs for March 3. Man this is confusing.