Disney just canceled our BTMRR FP?

Hmm, I don’t personally have experience with your exact scenario, so a warning that my answer is a guess based on how my one day anytime FP worked.
If you try and get on MFSR once on March 3, I would feel relatively confident it will pull the March 3rd one. I’d assume their logic is looking for most restrictive to least restrictive. If you tried to go into MFSR again, it would pull one for March 1-14. I’d check once you tap in and if it does pull the wrong one, it should be relatively easy for Guest Relations to add it back.

Personally, I havent had any anytimes good for multiple days, but I did have some good for multiple parks. So I had an anytime good for just MK and some good for MK and AK. It used the MK only ones before using the more flexible MK/AK passes, so I would expect something similar for yours.

That makes sense. I’m guessing Guest Relations will be handling a lot of these the first weeks in March, so we won’t be alone!

Questions in regard of Multiple Experience

If on one day early March, I have 2 Multiple Experiences and 1 FP+ (Tower of Terror), do you think I can safely book 2 additional FP+ at HS without any chance of losing my 2 Multiple Experiences ?

And if I push it a little further: Do you think I could cancel my Tower of Terror FP+ to book 3 FP+ at another Park (Epcot for exemple), without any chance of losing my 2 Multiple Experiences ?

Hmmm. My March 23 FPs seem to be in flux. I wasn’t too bothered until they moved one to before our arrival time. I’m limited to a 7pm start as we only have DAH tix so moving my FP to 5:30 doesn’t really work. Also, it’s just wackiness, right? I can’t imagine what would cause them to rebook my M&G with Ariel other than wacky app issues.

My favorite was when they cancelled my Buzz FP and replaced it with Buzz for the same time. :thinking:

On March 12, my SDD was cancelled and replaced with a multiple experience. I was then able to go in and select another FP as my “3rd”. It did not affect my multiple experience. So now I have 3 preselected FP’s plus the multiple experience. I cannot answer your second question, but I would be concerned that your multiple experience FP’s are associated with the park you are in that day (HS). Mine specifically lists the rides within HS that I can use it on. If you switch to another park, I would think you would lose everything, but I am just guessing. Anyone else know for sure?

I saw somebody on Disboards say that he’d gotten a few anytime FPPs for HS and so cancelled the booked ones and moved them to Epcot with no problems.

Wow! That’s amazing. I wish I had more anytimes so I could do that too! The problem is though, you would have to ride MFSR standby, right?

You would, yeah, unless you got one of those anytimes that they seemed to send out randomly yesterday that are good from March 1-14 and include MFSR.

I’m guessing they only went to the people who had their MFSR cancelled. My cancellation was SDD, so my “anytime” includes SDD but excludes MFSR.

I got a 3/1 - 3/14 Multiexperiences Fastpass. I had Star Tours and MFSR rescheduled on me (Star Tours four times!) but I was able to eventually get them back where I initially had them. I also had a TSMM at 8:30 am that got rescheduled to 3 pm. I was never able to get that back to 8:30 am, so they gave me the Multiexperience Fastpass that is even good for MFSR. So they aren’t limited to people whose MFSR was messed up, since mine is due to a TSMM mess up.

I have no idea how they decided who they went to! My party of four got two of them, for my husband and older son - the only ride that only the two of them were on was Star Tours, and it didn’t get moved at all.

I got one of those plus an anytime for just MFSR. My MFSR was cancelled 3x.

I’m curious how the aftermath of The Great Fast Pass Debacle is shaking out. All the anytimes were given for this week, yes?

Ours is for Monday…hopefully all goes well! :blush:

So funny that this got bumped.

I just got an email this afternoon changing my FP times for RNRC (from 9:45am to 5:45pm…no thank you!) on 4/2. Logged in and kept refreshing, about 10 minutes later was able to put it back to it’s original time.

Shortly after that, I got the TP email about HS hours changing that day (moving to 8am open).

So…still some shenanigans around HS FPs.

Super weird!

We had 4 Multiple FP at HS this week (Monday and Thursday) and all want well.

Nothing was change and I could keep them ans use them.

Do you think the stand by lines were unbearable because so many people had fast passes or did they have a normal-ish wait? With the exception of Mickey-Minney day one, I haven’t heard about wait times being crazy

We had five anytime FPPs on our HS day on Monday and it was fine - the FPP lines didn’t seem out of the ordinary. We have a few more tomorrow and I’m hopeful that it will be the same.

1 Like

Same thing here: the FP line were not longer than usual,

With those Multiple FP+, we did:

• MFSM in 20 mins (9:45 - 10:05)
  • ToT in 23 mins (10:23 - 10:46)
  • SDD in 11 mins (9:43 - 9:54)
  • RnRC in 20 mins (12:14 - 12:34)
1 Like