Disney just canceled our BTMRR FP?

Well, I’m back on hold with Disney IT. Apparently in their haste to give us the 4th good for anytime BTMRR FP, they put the wrong profile for my son on the FP. Instead of using his updated profile with his full name, they attached his old profile to the FP showing his age as 9 instead of 11…good grief. I couldn’t have made the original FPP with his old profile because it isn’t linked to any ticket for that day. Instead of waking up early to get our FPP and going back to sleep, here I am 2 1/2 hours later still trying to sort this out. I hope everyone else having FPP issues today for March gets everything sorted out!

4 Likes

Priorities, you’re a liner! :wink:

(For the avoidance of doubt, yes that was totally tongue in cheek).

2 Likes

Yes! DH and DS are still snoozing, and I’ve been up since 6am our time to get these FPP…:joy:

Oops - saw that was directed to dbooth…still, the things we do for our Disney trips! :wink:

3 Likes

Something really bizarre is going on. I got a MFSR cancelled and switched to an anytime, that included all Tier attractions (including MFSR). Seemed weird, so I tried to book another FP and got a similar time for SDD, figuring I wanted to have at least one Tier one. Well like 2 mins after book SDD, I get another email saying SDD is cancelled and another anytime, including SDD, but no MFSR. What???

1 Like

I would call. I had to wait 40 minutes my second time calling, but it was worth it as I was connected with an IT person. They were able to correct everything in about 30 seconds - good luck!

Ok now I’m just mad. Twice.

4 Likes

That’s so weird. I’m on hold with Disney right now. I tried booking another Tier One (SDD) and got an email like 2 mins later saying it had been cancelled. Thankfully, mine seem to be replaced with anytimes, but still weird. I went in and booked another MFSR (which was our original Tier 1) and so far it seems to be sticking, fingers crossed. But now I have three regular fastpasses and two anytimes (only one of which is good for MFSR), which sounds great, but if they go in to fix this, I’m worried they’re going to cancel the wrong fastpasses. What a mess.

I am on hold too. Disney replaced my SDD with an anytime FP that can be used on SDD??? I think this has to do with the overnight park hour changes.

Just got off the phone with Disney. They said I should be able to keep all my fastpasses, including the one I made for MFSR. So now I have MFSR, ST, TSM, plus two additional anytimes, one which is good for anything, one which is good for anything except MFSR. So I guess this actually worked out better for us? Fingers crossed everything sticks.

2 Likes

Gorgeous! It was pretty here this morning too.

7 Likes

Hey, an update! I just talked to WDW. If you got the anytime FP as a replacement, you can go in and pick another “3rd FP”! Now I can use my anytime for SDD and just picked up MMRR!!!

7 Likes

They just told me that my original fastpasses would be reloaded by March 1. WTF.

What a mess, hate it for those going through it… Very glad I am not to my FPP date yet. Hope it works out for e1.

I’ve had TSMM cancelled twice this morning and replaced with anytimes that include TSMM - it’s super weird.

1 Like

Now you can go in and get another FP if you only have 2 of your preselected!

Did anyone get an explanation over the phone and when they expect this craziness to stop? I need to get on with my day and i feel the need to keep refreshing all of the time to see if my stuff is going to get blasted away.

Yep. I have a total of 5 FPs for my DHS day that was affected. 3 preselected, plus 2 anytimes. I looked on the DIS boards and it seems Disney IT might be going back in and manually restoring things, which is good. I hope I don’t lose the anytimes though.

Did they tell you when they would be done with their restore work?

The poster just said it was a ‘live and dynamic situation’ and they have ‘all hands on deck’ to try and fix this. I wonder how that will work though- imagine you were tweaking your FPs yesterday and decided to update a time/attraction because a new MFSR or SDD opened up, because the system was canceling for other people. If they restore the original people, that’s two FPs where one was supposed to be originally. How is that going to work on the day?

I know! I currently have three sets of fastpasses plus 10 anytimes for March 1 - they cancelled our TSMM for four twice, and an AS2 for two once. Only the set of two includes Slinky, sadly, but I’m still pretty psyched.