Disney Fantasy tripping

It was a nice outing, and I’m getting better incrementally. I promise you’ve missed nothing spectacular. Your cruise looks incredible. I’m excited to have another go around here soon.

5 Likes

Are you doing a Disney cruise in October?

4 Likes

Yes we’re going on the Wonder out of San Diego as a test cruise. It’s one of the cheaper / shorter cruises (3-night) and much easier to get to from Phoenix.

7 Likes

Oh awesome! We are going on the Dream out of NJ also in October. I figured I guess there was somewhere around a 1/5 chance that we would be on the same ship. But I should have known you would go west coast. We’ll have to share pictures! (Please see my “hacks” in the other cruise thread. They were very handy.)

7 Likes

I have a lot of faith in your traveling abilities. That said, this is a whirlwind.

I hope you can get on for a very early Port Arrival Time to make the most of the first day. There is just so much input.

Are your parents also going? Or other adults?

4 Likes

Yes, I need to study those! Do you have a link? (Did you just post it?) ETA I think I just found it and bookmarked it. :+1:

4 Likes

Yes, I think those are some pretty basic cruise accessories. I think next time I will also get the personalized door magnets (or even not personalized) so my kids don’t run 100 yards past our room every time. Since you have 2x as many kids as me, I would get 2x of each item.

3 Likes

I know! However, this really is just a test cruise. It’s short because I don’t know whether I will have seasickness and want to make sure it’s tolerable before we drop ten Gs for 4-5 nights on the Wish. Also it’s not going to any ports of call I want to see so it will be two full days on the ship.

Yes this will be key. We also plan to visit the U.S.S Midway (aircraft carrier) that morning before reporting.

No, just the six of us this time. We’re potty training the youngest now so all four should be good for the kids club.

12 Likes

Decorating your room door is fun! We just used things we had around the house. We printed pictures and then laminated them and put magnets on the back. It doesn’t have to be expensive. My biggest tip is bring more magnets that you think you will need! The cruise walks are magnetic and it’s great for hanging wet bathing suits, hats, lanyards, backpack, and a trillion other things. We bright about 40 with us and they are all in use.

8 Likes

Magnets for the win!!!

5 Likes

Sounds like you are having the most amazing time! Your pics are fantastic!

4 Likes

I haven’t read the top page yet but make sure you have a picture of everyone that you can upload in the day of check in. And check in can be crazy! If it’s spinning for you, it’s probably spinning for everyone else too.

3 Likes

Thank you. Cruising is amazing. I don’t know why we forget that between the trips.

4 Likes

I really want to cruise again but it’s unlikely to be over there whenever it is. It’s so beautiful!

5 Likes

That’s a great idea! There were oddly lots of Buffalo Bills fans on our cruise and every time we would walk by one of their doors my DS7 would yell “Let’s go Patriot’s!” Oops!

5 Likes

Knock Knock

And that’s why you should learn to pick your battles

10 Likes

Beautiful photos @Enchantedbythemouse.

Hope you enjoy pirates night. Aaarrr!! :skull_and_crossbones:

6 Likes

This looks so fun!!! Thank you for sharing with us.

4 Likes

Why was I not made aware of this 7 hours ago?!!!

:wink:

Whew! Glad it was just a quick sick :wink:

Ok I’m into this!!

6 Likes

I think Matty would love a cruise for these reasons! I wish I could get the rest of the family to give it a try.

Your photos are amazing – both the landscape and the joy in your faces. Thank you for sharing!!

9 Likes