Disney Fantasy tripping

Matty would have a blast. So many activities. So much to do. You and he should try it together. They do them out of the north too.

6 Likes

Perfect!!
Love the pictures. Looks like you are having a great time!

Thanks @motherofdaughtersthree for posting the link. I was going to miss this entirely.

5 Likes

Great idea! It also helps with the identification of said door late at night after drinks etc.

I will definitely be doing something similar in the future.

6 Likes

That’s why my family nickname became Mama Llama.

7 Likes

Beautiful photos! I’m glad y’all are having such an amazing time after a rough start. It all looks worth it now though!

5 Likes

Perhaps you should do this on all room doors, not just cruise ships :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I was supposed to go to the Baths on my cruise in January, but surf was too high, so it was closed. :sob:

6 Likes

Ha, ha, ha
I think my neighbors would appreciate that.

2 Likes

One of these times I going to come to this thread and accidentally post something about gratuity (if I haven’t already). :rofl:

2 Likes

Where was this welcome Reception?

2 Likes

Yes!

Pirate night was so much fun! We saw lots of characters and the show was great!

18 Likes

Beautiful sunset with another day of calm seas. We are getting off on St Thomas and off for another day of fun. Today we take a jeep tour all around the island. It’s a land and surf tour and should be lots of fun! See you all later! We are lining up to get off.

18 Likes

You all look great! Have fun today!

4 Likes

WHERE was the welcome reception?? The location??

4 Likes

I love your ears!!

4 Likes

Atrium

3 Likes

So far the Sunfari tour has been incredible. We stared off snorkeling at Coki beach. They gave us dog biscuits to feed to the fish. Savannah found a honey bee that was drowning do she promptly saved it. Then off to another beach with diving platforms which was fun! We are currently at sapphire beach where we will grab lunch. After this we are headed to mountain top to do some souvenir shopping for the girls and then we will grab bananas daiquiris and head to Brewer Bay to swim with sea turtles.

16 Likes

The water :heart_eyes: The sky :heart_eyes: Amazing.

5 Likes

It sounds awesome!

4 Likes