Disney Fantasy tripping

We docked in Tortola this morning. Dumping a few photos while we wait for our ferry to Virgin Gorda. It’s been gorgeous weather with smooth seas so far!

29 Likes

Great pictures!
Have fun in Tortola today!

6 Likes

22 Likes

What stunningly beautiful photos!!! I’m so glad you’re having a great time, great weather, all of that!!

7 Likes

We had brunch at Palo which was amazing. Also, we saw several whales. Some of the servers had never seen them so that was fun to share that experience with them.
Bri and I played in the family game night and won! It was a lot of fun!

20 Likes

21 Likes

WOW :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Bri was chosen for the comedy show. The moon was out when we docked today and it was gorgeous. Pixar fireworks were last night but was a fun show!

20 Likes

17 Likes

Isn’t she a beauty?
Savannah has lived in the teen club. She’s been out every night until 1am having the time of her life. Bri has enjoyed the tween club but it’s honestly not nearly as good as the older club, Vibe. We’ve all had so much ice cream.

21 Likes

We booked a place holder today to get the 10% discount on the next cruise. Kids enjoy the cruise more than Disney World. It’s relaxing and food is free, which for a teen is the best thing in life. And there’s other kids their age so they don’t have to hang with mom and dad.

17 Likes

This just looks amazing. I love that she got chosen for the comedy show. Is that them in the water slide tube?

6 Likes

It is my DD and DH. She loves the aqua duck!

8 Likes

Amazing photos! So glad you all are having such a good time!!

5 Likes

The older daughter is your twin!

9 Likes

Day 1- After a quick stop at Ron Jon’s we boarded the Fantasy. It was noon and they were boarding all groups, so we walked right on. We ate at Cabanas and got settled in the room while the kids went to ride the aqua duck. Dinner was at Royal Court and we have table mates for the first time. That was fun and they are from Canada. No show for night one so the kids went to their clubs and we went to the lounges. We crashed by 11 since we did not sleep the night before. Best sleep I’ve ever had.

12 Likes

Day 2 was a Sea day. Those are our favorite because there is so much to do. We spent the day lounging by the pool and riding the water slide. Breakfast at Cabanas is delicious. We had pizza, burgers and fries for lunch. Bri wanted to hit the gift shops and naturally she dropped some money there. Savannah hung out with her friends all day but made time for us at dinner. I spent about 2 hours at the adult pool, Tranquility Falls, and met some lovely people. We hope to meet up with them again later this week. Dinner was at animators Palate. We did not sit with table mates there as our table was only for 4. Dinner was really good and Crush spent time taking to the girls. He is hilarious. After dinner we saw Aladdin and the Genie was so funny! He makes the show.

14 Likes

Day 3- another sea day and we all slept in. It was Pixar day at Sea and they had tons of activities going on. We did most of the meet and greets except for Sully. His line was crazy long. We did the arts and crafts, family game shows and trivia. We won Mickey trivia!! It was hard and by winning we only got 12/20 correct. So basically we got lucky nobody that nobody who really knew trivia was there. :rofl: This was our Palo brunch day and I can’t say enough good things about it. It was amazing. You can order the whole menu if you want and I pretty much did just that. They gave us complimentary champagne for our first visit as well. Bri loves all the arts and crafts on the ship. They had 2 Pixar shows last night and the later one was really fun and had the fireworks. We also went to O’ Gills Pub and then back to the adult areas to relax and talk to other guests.

14 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh I forgot on Day 2 they had a welcome reception. They hand out all sorts of free drinks- champagne, margaritas, tequila drinks. You can have all you want! My new friends who are cruising experts suggested we hit the early welcome party and then go back for the second one later in the night. We did just that and it was lovely!

14 Likes