Disney Fantasy tripping

Day 4 is today! We got off the ship to catch the 9 am ferry to Virgin Gorda and Bri declared she didn’t feel good. So back on the ship we went to let her rest. An hour later she was good to go, so now we are on the ferry headed over to The Baths! I’m so excited for this and I imagine it will be beautiful. We have Pirate night tonight which is always a good time!

15 Likes

SO glad she’s better! I just know your photos will be amazing, and I can’t wait to see them.

7 Likes

I feel like this should be the byline for every cruise!

8 Likes

My kids (minus DD18) would pick any cruise over WDW. Ship life is just the best.

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

Well done!!

3 Likes

The requisite porthole picture! So glad you made it and are having such a good time. I need to try a warm cruise.

Yours:

Mine:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

14 Likes

:joy:

I hope our cruise in October is warmer than yours was!

5 Likes

I think it will be. January compared to October … I find DL to be much warmer in October (sometimes hot!) than it is in January.

6 Likes

Tortola was a dream. We walked from the shop to the ferry boat and bought tickets for the ferry to Virgin Gorda. The ferry took us on a 35 min ride to the island and a truck took us over to The Baths in about 10 minutes. From there we paid a $3 pp fee and were able to walk down and tour the baths on our own. It was empty! After the Baths you wind up at beach with Poor man’s bar. Lunch and drinks were affordable and yummy. We choose to walk back over to Devils bay where we found an empty beach. We played in the water for an hour or so then went up to shop for some souvenirs before heading back to the ferry. This is an excursion that is easy to do on your own and we saved about $250 not going with the tour group. Plus we had it all to ourselves and you can’t put a price on that.

21 Likes

Hei Hei

17 Likes

This is breathtaking! The colors almost look altered…unreal!!

12 Likes

I carried everyone’s stuff in the Baths. And I do mean everyones. If this doesn’t scream mom life I don’t know what does.

17 Likes

17 Likes

One very excited cactus

16 Likes

And we are back on the ferry and off to pirates night festivities. See ya the next time we have free Wi-Fi

19 Likes

I mean, the sky is even more blue down there! Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing and have fun!!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing.
Loving the photos.

4 Likes

I’ll have to catch up on your trip reports when I get back. I hope you had a fabulous trip and I really hope you are feeling better and not itching anymore!

5 Likes

I love you porthole picture!

4 Likes